Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killjoys

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome
Now come one, come all to this tragic affair----

Welcome to The Lost Shores pack, a modern day canine rp that takes place on a deserted island.

Whether you're a dog or a wolf you ended up here generally in the same way. You crashed. It seems that's the only way to end up on this mysterious island, crashing. The island cannot be found any other way, people have searched and searched for ti but to no luck, it can never be found. You only end up here on complete accident, or maybe people just stopped trying to find you. Whatever it is, you're here now.

Some of the canines here on the island were innocently being transported to different places when their ship crashed, others were either born on this island or are pirates. Yep you heard correctly, there are often canine's who belonged to pirate ships now roaming the island because of a ship wreck. Some of these canines choose to join the group of lost canines, but some choose to stay to their own group of mostly pirates. It simply depends on the canine.

It is clear though that there's one way to survive. Stay together. It is clear that it is very rare that a canine is able to survive on this treacherous island with all it's dangers unknown to the outside world, and if they do survive they go insane from isolation. It doesn't matter if you stay with the pirates or the main group, just stay with them. Live together, die apart.
LSP Staff

Latest topics
» The "greats"
wolf's Web I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:51 pm by Admin

» Natives of the Creek Pack
wolf's Web I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:30 pm by Guest

» Broken Reality
wolf's Web I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:26 am by Guest

» SHutting down
wolf's Web I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 6:07 pm by Admin

» Werewolves Exist
wolf's Web I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:43 pm by Guest

» Dominus Affiliation Request
wolf's Web I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:35 am by Guest

» Dominus / very active!
wolf's Web I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:32 am by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
wolf's Web I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:16 am by Guest

» Heroes and Legends Pack- Affiliation Request
wolf's Web I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:45 pm by Guest

Top posters
Admin
wolf's Web I_vote_lcapwolf's Web I_voting_barwolf's Web I_vote_rcap 
Alahya
Redbeard
Lash
Alvadia
Ayeria
Vivian
Killian
Holster
Ryjen
wolf's Web Newcreate.php?text=Sister%20Sites&name=angelina
Affiliates
wolf's Web SilencedContestthingy_zpsef4cdc23
Ricochet

wolf's Web

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dakarai

wolf's Web Empty
PostSubject: wolf's Web   wolf's Web I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:17 pm

WHERE IS IT AT?
http://www.wolfsweb.net/

WHAT IS THE PLOT?
In the beginning, all wolves were of natural coloration. They were your typical gray wolves, with shades of white, black, gray, some browns, cream and the like. They eyes were naturally colored as well, including your typical shades of blue and yellow. All of the wolves lived in harmony within the Kinos pack and it's vast expanse of territory. At least, they all did live in harmony until a set of naturally colored wolves gave birth to a litter of pups and one in particular named Otano. The pup named Otano wasn't normal from the very beginning, as he was very brightly colored in shades of blue and green among his pelt, as well as shades of yellow and his eyes were a royal shade of purple.

The Kinos decided to overlook it since it was one pup and there was no way one single pup could give rise to a whole new set of similarly colored wolves. However, four years later the Kinos learned just how wrong they were. Otano's first litter of pups were all brightly colored in assorted shades. At the birth of Otano's first litter, the Kinos became far more wary of Otano and what some wolves were starting to call the Yedra, which in their own tongue meant unnaturally colored, wolves. This became such a worry to assorted members of the Kinos pack, that the Alphas of the Kinos pack had decreed that Otano and his pups were not allowed to breed after the birth of his second litter which again was a litter of pups all colored brightly.

By this point however, some of Otano's first litter had already been ready to have their own pups. Due to this particular fact as well as the threat of a massacre by a select group of Kinos members, Otano, his mate, and all his offspring and grandpups were cast out of the Kinos pack and offered a small portion of territory. It wasn't but a few years after Otano and his mate formed the Yedra pack, named in spite of the Kinos, that the Yedra started to need more space for their growing family. This led to a territory battle between the two opposing packs which ultimately led to victory in Yedra's favor. Not only did they gain about a full half of Kinos' territory, but also a few of their members as well as some loners of course, whom had wandered in during the fray.

Today, almost a hundred and fifty years later, both packs are at a cease-fire, but tensions between the two packs are slowly on the rise and have been ever since. The question now looming in the back of some minds is... when will be the next Kinos-Yedra war? The question in some other minds is, how can we stop this?
Back to top Go down

wolf's Web
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Killjoys :: Advertise/Affiliate :: Adverts :: First link-
Jump to: