Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killjoys

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome
Now come one, come all to this tragic affair----

Welcome to The Lost Shores pack, a modern day canine rp that takes place on a deserted island.

Whether you're a dog or a wolf you ended up here generally in the same way. You crashed. It seems that's the only way to end up on this mysterious island, crashing. The island cannot be found any other way, people have searched and searched for ti but to no luck, it can never be found. You only end up here on complete accident, or maybe people just stopped trying to find you. Whatever it is, you're here now.

Some of the canines here on the island were innocently being transported to different places when their ship crashed, others were either born on this island or are pirates. Yep you heard correctly, there are often canine's who belonged to pirate ships now roaming the island because of a ship wreck. Some of these canines choose to join the group of lost canines, but some choose to stay to their own group of mostly pirates. It simply depends on the canine.

It is clear though that there's one way to survive. Stay together. It is clear that it is very rare that a canine is able to survive on this treacherous island with all it's dangers unknown to the outside world, and if they do survive they go insane from isolation. It doesn't matter if you stay with the pirates or the main group, just stay with them. Live together, die apart.
LSP Staff

Latest topics
» The "greats"
The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:51 pm by Admin

» Natives of the Creek Pack
The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:30 pm by Guest

» Broken Reality
The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:26 am by Guest

» SHutting down
The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 6:07 pm by Admin

» Werewolves Exist
The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:43 pm by Guest

» Dominus Affiliation Request
The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:35 am by Guest

» Dominus / very active!
The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:32 am by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:16 am by Guest

» Heroes and Legends Pack- Affiliation Request
The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:45 pm by Guest

Top posters
Admin
The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* I_vote_lcapThe Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* I_voting_barThe Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* I_vote_rcap 
Alahya
The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* I_vote_lcapThe Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* I_voting_barThe Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* I_vote_rcap 
Redbeard
Lash
Alvadia
Ayeria
Vivian
Killian
Holster
Ryjen
The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* Newcreate.php?text=Sister%20Sites&name=angelina
Affiliates
The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* SilencedContestthingy_zpsef4cdc23
Ricochet

The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alpha Steele

The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* Empty
PostSubject: The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*   The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:01 pm

The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* Pic_214

A New Semi-Realistic Wolf Role-Play :

The human race has been wiped out from the face of the planet, A virus killed them all off and along with other animals as the wolves were the only ones to adapt to them. 2 packs stood tall against the forests as they fought to survive and keep their pack alive and try to be the one dominant of the forest. Prey is running low slowly as prey takes a while to replenish, Tension is high as the packs sneak into each other's territories and hunt and steal food. Things are growing out of hand as both packs are struggling to survive and out do each other, but there is a darker evil in the forests they have yet to see. Will this darker evil combine the to packs for unity to fight the evil things lurking in the forest or will they continue to fight with one another to survive and watch one another pack mates die? It is up to you to decide your fate now, in which Alpha will you trust in or will you join the evil lurkers?

We Are Open To These Pack Ranks:

Night Shade Pack - Already has an Alpha but all high rankings are open, in order for a high ranking you must prove yourself to the site.

Mist Night Pack- Alpha NEEDED! If you are interested please PM Alpha Steele once you have joined the site, we take everyone's PM and pick at the end the bust suited one for the position.

We Are Open For Staff Try-outs:

1 maybe 2 More Admins: If Interested PM Alpha Steele for more information be prepared for questions and you must prove yourself to him

3 Mods: If interested please PM Alpha Steele for more information be prepared for questions and you must prove yourself to him

The Site Link:

Back to top Go down
Alpha Steele

The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* Empty
PostSubject: LE UMP   The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:16 am

BUMMPY
Back to top Go down

The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Page 1 of 1