Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killjoys

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome
Now come one, come all to this tragic affair----

Welcome to The Lost Shores pack, a modern day canine rp that takes place on a deserted island.

Whether you're a dog or a wolf you ended up here generally in the same way. You crashed. It seems that's the only way to end up on this mysterious island, crashing. The island cannot be found any other way, people have searched and searched for ti but to no luck, it can never be found. You only end up here on complete accident, or maybe people just stopped trying to find you. Whatever it is, you're here now.

Some of the canines here on the island were innocently being transported to different places when their ship crashed, others were either born on this island or are pirates. Yep you heard correctly, there are often canine's who belonged to pirate ships now roaming the island because of a ship wreck. Some of these canines choose to join the group of lost canines, but some choose to stay to their own group of mostly pirates. It simply depends on the canine.

It is clear though that there's one way to survive. Stay together. It is clear that it is very rare that a canine is able to survive on this treacherous island with all it's dangers unknown to the outside world, and if they do survive they go insane from isolation. It doesn't matter if you stay with the pirates or the main group, just stay with them. Live together, die apart.
LSP Staff

Latest topics
» The "greats"
Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:51 pm by Admin

» Natives of the Creek Pack
Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:30 pm by Guest

» Broken Reality
Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:26 am by Guest

» SHutting down
Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 6:07 pm by Admin

» Werewolves Exist
Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:43 pm by Guest

» Dominus Affiliation Request
Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:35 am by Guest

» Dominus / very active!
Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:32 am by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:16 am by Guest

» Heroes and Legends Pack- Affiliation Request
Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:45 pm by Guest

Top posters
Admin
Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster I_vote_lcapLash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster I_voting_barLash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster I_vote_rcap 
Alahya
Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster I_vote_lcapLash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster I_voting_barLash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster I_vote_rcap 
Redbeard
Lash
Alvadia
Ayeria
Vivian
Killian
Holster
Ryjen
Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster Newcreate.php?text=Sister%20Sites&name=angelina
Affiliates
Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster SilencedContestthingy_zpsef4cdc23
Ricochet

Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lash
Main Group
Main Group
Lash

Coins : 48

Character sheet
Mate/crush: No
Canine gender: Male
Canine age: 3.5 years

Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster Empty
PostSubject: Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster   Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:50 pm

Hello there, reader/possible client!

This shop is a way that I, Lash, may end up being able to put my singular major talent - writing - to use.

Everyone can relate to not feeling like posting. Or being too busy to post. Or just straight up lacking the muse to post. If this is your issue, read on!

What I do is simple. If you need posting help, just apply below. You can ask for some inspiration/suggestions, or outline some ideas and ask me to make it into a post. At the moment, this service is FREE, but if it works I might put a price on it.

So, client, are you a lazy, busy, or muse-lacking resident of this forum? Well now Lash is here to help with all your roleplay needs. Just apply below.

note - At the moment, please only apply with characters from LSP.

Forms:

Post Writing (full service)

Character Name:
Situation (does not have to be detailed, I can just go and read the thread):
Ideas: (If you have any idea of what you would like your character to do, write it here.)
Dos and Donts: (Tell me what you character can do and what you absolutely on no occasion want them to do)
Link to their bio: (Just useful for me)

Note: I will use this form to write a post. I will show you the post, and if you are not pleased/want something changed, I will do so. If you're fine with it, you can post it. But if you could help me by putting in your notes somewhere that you used me to write it, that would be excellent.

Muse-Lacking (aka, Consulting)

Character Name:
Ideas: (This does not have to be included if you have no ideas.)
Link to their bio:

I will give you advice or ideas on how to proceed from the current situation. You are free to use them or not use them.

Rates:
Full Service - FREE
Consulting - FREE

Now come, the muse-lacking, the lazy, the busy, the newbies. Come and get some help from Lash's Shop for the Lazy, Busy or Muse-Lacking Poster!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Coins : 236

Character sheet
Mate/crush:
Canine gender: Female
Canine age: 3 years

PostSubject: Re: Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster   Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:54 pm

Character Name: James
Situation (does not have to be detailed, I can just go and read the thread): Basically conversing with other pirates
Ideas: Don't have exactly any ideas, sorry
Dos and Donts: James can be nice at times but he's defiant and rather stubborn. He would absolutely never back down from a fight and he is rather reluctant to excepting help.
Link to their bio: https://thekilljoys.rpg-board.net/t18-james-falk
Back to top Go down
https://thekilljoys.rpg-board.net
Lash
Main Group
Main Group
Lash

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster   Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:26 pm

Okay, this is what I came up with. It's nothing wild and exciting, but I tried. If you think anything should be changed, go ahead and let me know. I won't be offended.
----------------

"This ship has been a-sail for close to a year now, how on earth would you have gotten here and been dozing around without a crew or myself knowing?"

A-sail? This lass seemed right out of her mind. James couldn't understand what she meant. Ship? If she was referring to the ship here, James didn't get it. This ship wasn't sailing anywhere. The girl behaved oddly, from the words she spoke to the way she moved around him. As the she-wolf circled him, James bristled slightly, turning around to keep silent eye contact. When the lass smile, James' tail twitched. Her smile wasn't kind, it was downright eerie. But this other male, he seemed to like her. James didn't understand what he saw in this peculiar and rude female.

You coming Captin, or are you going to wallow in this pups sorrowful tears?

"I don't have any tears, especially over you. And if yer gonna be rude, then ya go away now. No one likes a rude blaggard." James retorted to the female. He didn't like her one bit. Besides the fact that she was rude, she acted wrong. Out of her mind. James didn't want to be anywhere near someone like that.

When the second female jumped down, James regarded her curiously. He supposed that he shouldn't be surprised. If there were two others about, there were bound to be others. Perhaps some nicer ones. But when this lass spoke, James found her just as peculiar as the first. Her words were nothing James had heard before, some strange tongue that sounded smooth and choppy at the same time.
James tilted his head. "I don't understand a word ye be saying," He told her. "Can you speak like the rest a' us?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Coins : 236

Character sheet
Mate/crush:
Canine gender: Female
Canine age: 3 years

PostSubject: Re: Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster   Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:01 pm

Character Name: Jamia
Situation: About ta hunt
Ideas: Basically she just needs to lead the pack away to any sort of hunting grounds, doesn't matter where
Link to their bio: https://thekilljoys.rpg-board.net/t6-jamia-alpha-female
Back to top Go down
https://thekilljoys.rpg-board.net
Lash
Main Group
Main Group
Lash

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster   Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:09 pm

Here's what I came up with. Of course, feel free to make any edits or whatever you'd like.

--------

Jamia nodded to the small group that had gathered. She felt confident that they would catch some food, or at least find something worthwhile. It would give Jamia time to see the skills of members of the pack that she didn't know as well - Bane in particular.

At the appearance of Vivian, Jamia looked to the young she-wolf. Vivian was always excited about something, but that wasn't a bad thing. A small smile appeared as she answered Vivian.

"Sure, another never hurts." Jamia replied pleasantly. She then addressed the whole group. "Come on, let's move out."
Jamia flicked her tail, turning, leading the three wolves and the fox off from the den. She heard their pawsteps hurrying along behind. Jamia didn't go too fast, giving herself time to consider where to head. She ran possible locations through her head as they went along, away from the den. Half of her mind was alert, though, always. There was no going off guard.

Jamia gave a decisive nod to herself as she focused on where they should head. The river would be good. Prey had to drink, after all, and the river was easily accessible for them. If they didn't find any prey, there were probably useful herbs there anyways.

Jamia glanced over her shoulder as she continued, barking to the others to give them a sense of where they were headed. "We're heading over to the river!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster   Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lash's Shop for the Lazy/Busy/Muse-Lacking Poster
Page 1 of 1