Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killjoys

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome
Now come one, come all to this tragic affair----

Welcome to The Lost Shores pack, a modern day canine rp that takes place on a deserted island.

Whether you're a dog or a wolf you ended up here generally in the same way. You crashed. It seems that's the only way to end up on this mysterious island, crashing. The island cannot be found any other way, people have searched and searched for ti but to no luck, it can never be found. You only end up here on complete accident, or maybe people just stopped trying to find you. Whatever it is, you're here now.

Some of the canines here on the island were innocently being transported to different places when their ship crashed, others were either born on this island or are pirates. Yep you heard correctly, there are often canine's who belonged to pirate ships now roaming the island because of a ship wreck. Some of these canines choose to join the group of lost canines, but some choose to stay to their own group of mostly pirates. It simply depends on the canine.

It is clear though that there's one way to survive. Stay together. It is clear that it is very rare that a canine is able to survive on this treacherous island with all it's dangers unknown to the outside world, and if they do survive they go insane from isolation. It doesn't matter if you stay with the pirates or the main group, just stay with them. Live together, die apart.
LSP Staff

Latest topics
» The "greats"
Eren Jaeger I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:51 pm by Admin

» Natives of the Creek Pack
Eren Jaeger I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:30 pm by Guest

» Broken Reality
Eren Jaeger I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:26 am by Guest

» SHutting down
Eren Jaeger I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 6:07 pm by Admin

» Werewolves Exist
Eren Jaeger I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:43 pm by Guest

» Dominus Affiliation Request
Eren Jaeger I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:35 am by Guest

» Dominus / very active!
Eren Jaeger I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:32 am by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Eren Jaeger I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:16 am by Guest

» Heroes and Legends Pack- Affiliation Request
Eren Jaeger I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:45 pm by Guest

Top posters
Admin
Eren Jaeger I_vote_lcapEren Jaeger I_voting_barEren Jaeger I_vote_rcap 
Alahya
Redbeard
Lash
Alvadia
Ayeria
Vivian
Killian
Holster
Ryjen
Eren Jaeger Newcreate.php?text=Sister%20Sites&name=angelina
Affiliates
Eren Jaeger SilencedContestthingy_zpsef4cdc23
Ricochet

Eren Jaeger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Coins : 236

Character sheet
Mate/crush:
Canine gender: Female
Canine age: 3 years

Eren Jaeger Empty
PostSubject: Eren Jaeger   Eren Jaeger I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:02 pm

Eren Jaeger 2ni3di14
Character Name: Eren Jaeger
Nickname(s): None
Birthdate: March 30, 2008
Sexual Orientation: Heteroflexible
Face Claim: N/A (sort of..)
Eren Jaeger 2ni3di0_jpg_by_nocterma-d7af6uz

Appearance: Hot Damn
Eren Jaeger 2ni3di15

Personality:
The best way to to describe the young boy is hardheaded, passionate, and impulsive. While all three are helpful in many ways they can also be his greatest faults. He is very determined to protect those around him, saving people in any way possible and this makes him reckless, many even say his determination to save others and put himself in great danger suicidal. Armin being his best and only friend growing up Eren was always willing to risk harming himself or even risk death to save him or his family. It wasnt uncommon for Eren to confront opponents sometimes much bigger than himself in order to protect Armin from harm’s way, and in this case driving away bullies. It is Eren’s nature to defend his friends and even total strangers. He can become quite violent, its sometimes frightening and in some cases may lose site of whats truly right or wrong. Eren has killed before in order to save innocent people and he is not afraid to do it again.Eren has a very defiant nature and he always has. As a pup Eren hated being “caged up” in the village him and Armin grew up in, not being permitted to leave. He always showed distaste for anyone who was happy living in the small confines of a town. This is why Eren and Armin left. The hatred of being in the village drove Eren to defy what his parents told him to do and leave. Naturally he took Armin with him, his friend being the one that made him curious as to what was outside their town.To put it bluntly one could say Eren has anger management issues. He often lacked the ability to stay in control of his emotions when upset, which of course got him into trouble often. Eren worried his friends and family a lot with his anger issues, not being capable to hold back and putting himself in danger. His horrific levels of anger could rise to its very last straw and drive him over the egde just enough to make him dangerously violent. Eren views the world as black and white. He respects anyone who does good but hates anyone who does bad or denies anyone their freedom. Eren thinks with his heart rather than with his head.To this day Eren regrets always arguing and fighting with his mother about leaving the town. After his mother was killed by a human in the village they lived in, Eren carried a hatred for humans. Even if he had grown up with them, one of the humans killing his mom made him hate them with a burning passion.Eren admired and appreciates his comrades and everything they do for him and to protect others. Like mentioned before he sees the world as black and white, anyone who is fighting with him or is a good person at heart is his friend and anyone else is his rival. Of course he won’t try to kill someone who disagrees with him or is rude or otherwise lifeless in the aspect of curiosity; he won’t get along with them as well.  He prizes the lives of other, but his personal sense of justice dictates that anyone who steals away the freedom and dreams of others deserves to die.Although past events have taught Eren to behave himself better and try to control his anger more, he still keeps all his traits. He behaves rashly and speaks his mind no matter the consequences which gets him into danger often, and he has to be rescued frequently.

Eren Jaeger Newcreate.php?text=So%20there&name=Windsong

Back to top Go down
https://thekilljoys.rpg-board.net

Eren Jaeger
Page 1 of 1