Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killjoys

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome
Now come one, come all to this tragic affair----

Welcome to The Lost Shores pack, a modern day canine rp that takes place on a deserted island.

Whether you're a dog or a wolf you ended up here generally in the same way. You crashed. It seems that's the only way to end up on this mysterious island, crashing. The island cannot be found any other way, people have searched and searched for ti but to no luck, it can never be found. You only end up here on complete accident, or maybe people just stopped trying to find you. Whatever it is, you're here now.

Some of the canines here on the island were innocently being transported to different places when their ship crashed, others were either born on this island or are pirates. Yep you heard correctly, there are often canine's who belonged to pirate ships now roaming the island because of a ship wreck. Some of these canines choose to join the group of lost canines, but some choose to stay to their own group of mostly pirates. It simply depends on the canine.

It is clear though that there's one way to survive. Stay together. It is clear that it is very rare that a canine is able to survive on this treacherous island with all it's dangers unknown to the outside world, and if they do survive they go insane from isolation. It doesn't matter if you stay with the pirates or the main group, just stay with them. Live together, die apart.
LSP Staff

Latest topics
» The "greats"
The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:51 pm by Admin

» Natives of the Creek Pack
The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:30 pm by Guest

» Broken Reality
The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:26 am by Guest

» SHutting down
The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 6:07 pm by Admin

» Werewolves Exist
The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:43 pm by Guest

» Dominus Affiliation Request
The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:35 am by Guest

» Dominus / very active!
The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:32 am by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:16 am by Guest

» Heroes and Legends Pack- Affiliation Request
The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:45 pm by Guest

Top posters
Admin
The Wreckage I_vote_lcapThe Wreckage I_voting_barThe Wreckage I_vote_rcap 
Alahya
Redbeard
Lash
Alvadia
Ayeria
Vivian
Killian
Holster
Ryjen
The Wreckage Newcreate.php?text=Sister%20Sites&name=angelina
Affiliates
The Wreckage SilencedContestthingy_zpsef4cdc23
Ricochet

The Wreckage

Go down 
+7
Spider
Desta
Redbeard
Holster
Lash
Alahya
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Coins : 236

Character sheet
Mate/crush:
Canine gender: Female
Canine age: 3 years

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:17 pm

The Ship Wreckage
The Wreckage 398-staraptor-g
image(c) almiller on dA
Right near the shore but still halfway in the water is the wreckage of the ship that had brought many of the canines to this mysterious island. Canines are still capable to swim up into the wreckage to look for possible supplies and also look around the wreckage. It looks rather dangerous on the inside of the wreckage so unless given exact order or given permission by an alpha it is forbidden to go near it to avoid any deaths. The wreckage is placed practically right on the shore right now, though its submerged half way in deeper waters and broken up and also expected to move farther out into the sea with time.
Back to top Go down
https://thekilljoys.rpg-board.net
Alahya
neutral
neutral
Alahya

Coins : 56

Character sheet
Mate/crush:
Canine age: 2 Years

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:42 pm

(Let's see how this post looks, hm..)

Alahya coughed violently, starting to wake finally. She groaned, trying to get to her paws without fully opening her eyes yet. The ground beneath her was soft, grainy feeling. Yelping, she stumbled down as pain shot through her leg. She ached everywhere. Everything hurt so much. Opening her eyes, she blinked. The ground swam before her, confusion, water, and pain making the world spin. She shook her head, trying to clear it. As her vision cleared, Alahya saw the beach clearly for the first time. The swift fox gave a small cry, not knowing where she was. Or what this place was for that matter. She had only seen the forest outside of the house, but nothing more. She tried to stand again, gritting her teeth against the pain in her leg. She looked towards it and saw blood. Closing her eyes, Alahya began to limp off in the sand, not liking how it clumped to her paw. The turned around, seeing where she came from. Oh. So the ship she was on had crashed, just like she thought. She looked around the wreckage, her tail flicking slightly. She wondered if anyone else had been on her ship. Then it hit her. Neku.. Vulpia.. Had they survived?! Alahya whined softly. She had to look for them. Wincing, she headed back to the horrible wreckage.

Back to top Go down
http://silver-moonlight.forumotion.com
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:18 pm

The first thing the female noticed when she woke up was that everything hurt. No exceptions. Her head was throbbing, he throat dry and eyes crusted and irritated with salt, her legs felt heavy as she tried to stand with no success. It was a true nightmare. She could barely recall what had happened, how she had ended up so broken and frail, bloodied. She was in a large ship being transported from the zoo that was holding her, she didn't know why she was being transferred but it was a terrifying experience being sedated and loaded onto a huge metal death trap. Everything went smoothly for a while though, it was a few hours after their departure that it all went down hill.

It was confusing when it crashed with all the loud barks and yowls from different animals, but Jamia knew that when it crashed, her cage fell out with her still in it. It was terrifying as the water pulled her under and no matter how much she swam she got pulled under with it. The details on how she was released from her cage were blurry but she figured it got knocked against something hard enough for the latch to break and she swam out. In the event that a storm was raging she was knocked all around by the waves, hitting against rocks and getting pierced of metal from the wreckage forced through her soft skin, causing her to of course bleed. Somewhere along the way she hit her head hard enough to get knocked out cold.

And here she is now. She wasn't sure if she was dying or close to dying but she knew she was in very very deep pain. It took time, but finally Jamia was on her feet. The sand was soft under her feet which was great, she would really hate if they got crashed on one of those beaches with rough sand filled with broken shells. The tall wolf stumbled around blindly for a while, her eyes crushed shut until she forced them open. The light that flooded around her was over whelming and she had to squint her eyes.

Hearing a high pitched bark like noise Jamia looked around. There had to be another survivor, but obviously it wasn't a wolf. She parted her jaws and attempted to bark but it hurt, making her throat burn like she lit a fire inside of it. Rather than a mighty bark, a weak series of coughs came out. "Hello?" she managed to cough out in a raspy tone, limping a few steps before pausing again. She looked back at he leg to see why it hurt so badly. Lodged near her hip bone was a piece of metal, glistening in the bright sun. She whined softly and flopped down so she could curl around comfortably enough and wrap her jaws around the metal. She braced herself, then ripped out the scrap and spitting it on the ground as she yelped.

Her leg was of course bleeding and her side hurt probably from broken ribs but that was probably the worst of her injuries. She had a few pigmy sized cuts on her spotted legs, but nothing serious. A low whine interupted Jamia's thoughts and she looked up quickly again, scanning over the beach until she saw a figure much smaller than her. She couldn't smell anything but the salt crusted on her face, but she could tell from the look of the small figure it was a fox. She was cautious about helping the creature, but in the end decided she should. They were all wounded here, there's no point in refusing help to the creature, they're all canines after all.

She limped as quickly as she could manage to the animal and stopped a few inches away. "Hey!" she called in the same sore, raspy tone. The fox seemed lost and hurt, just like Jamia and they both had wounded legs. What a great team. "Have you seen any other survivors yet? Or are we the only two...?"

Tagged: Alahya || Word Count: 689 || Side Notes: after a few more posts lets head to the high rock den

Last edited by Jamia on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alahya
neutral
neutral
Alahya

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:59 pm

Alahya stopped. She could hear someone around, but she didn't know who. She didn't recognize the voice, but it sounded scared and anxious, just like how she felt. "Hello?" She began to limp towards the voice, her leg stinging from movement and salt from the water. She was slightly dizy again, her paws weak as she continued along, back towards the wreckage and the stranger.

Upon getting closer, the form became in focus. Alahya planted her paws into the sand, swallowing hard. A big dog of some sort. No, scratch that. A huge dog. Her eyes grew wide, and she didn't reply. Was this a trap? The tiny fox didn't know. She didn't reply to the other's question. Instead, she lowered herself to the sand with a low growl. She couldn't fight. She couldn't run without hurting herself. She curled her lips, exposing small, pointed teeth. "Get back! I.. I'm big.. and scary.. and DANGEROUS!! I'll tear you apart! Gurrr.." Her voice cracked halfway through her empty threats, and she gave another small squeak of fear.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:34 pm

The fox sure did make a racket, screeching and hollering and claiming she's big and scary, getting into a fighting stance. "Get back! I.. I'm big.. and scary.. and DANGEROUS!! I'll tear you apart! Gurrr.." she said growling.. or at least Jamia guessed it was supposed to be a growl. "Don't wear yourself out kid" she said with a laugh, lifting a paw and gently pushing the fox's head, knocking her off her feet. "I ain't gonna hurt you so cut the act, you know you wouldn't be able to take me anyways." She sat down and stared down at the fox she'd just knocked to the ground.

"I'm Jamia, but you can call me Jamie if you want." She looked around the beach, scanning for any survivors. "I don't know about you but I say we go search for water.." she paused and gave her a coy grin. "If you're done playing tough guy of course." She glanced down at her wounded leg. It hurt like hell, but there was nothing she could do with it now and she didn't even know anything about herbs. She was raised in captivity, if she got hurt a zoo keeper would just fix her up.

"If we find fresh water we can clean our wounds. I'm no medic so I would be rubbish at anything else to help clean up and getting fixed." She let out a yawn and got to her feet again. "After we get our wounds dressed maybe we could come back and search for any survivors. I wanna make sure anyone who has a chance of living is rescued or at least noticed." Without waiting for the fox's reply Jamia began limping away, towards a farther side of the beach away from the wreckage. If the fox wanted to live she would fallow Jamia and not be an idiot.

Tagged: Alahya || Word Count: 314 || Side Notes: Shorter post
Back to top Go down
Alahya
neutral
neutral
Alahya

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:56 pm

(You gotta give it to Alahya, she tried xD)

Alahya gave a shocked cry, tumbling into the sand as the huge dog's paw came down on her head. She winced, her leg stinging from the scratchy terrain. She peeled her face from the sand, glaring daggers at the newcomer. She didn't know how to feel about this other canine. Well, she would wait to judge. Huffing, she got to her feet as the newcomer introduced herself as "Jamia." Alahya looked up at her, feeling a tad dizzy again. "I guess its good to meet you." There was distrust in her eyes.

"Fine. I guess." Alahya cast a long, sad glance at the wreckage before following the huge wolf, wondering if the others had made it. Her limp had worsened, but she hardly felt it any more, numbed too much by sadness and guilt.

This had been her fault. The three of them wouldn't even be here if she hadn't suggested escape. She had suggested that they get away from the human. She had come up with the plan. She had led the escape, and had gotten them caught. She had gotten them on this boat. It had sunken into an island. How fitting. It was like the world hated her, or something. Now she was alone with this strange canine who was either a friend to trust or an enemy who might eat her. Hey, fate hated her so much, it might as well be the second scenario.

Back to top Go down
Lash
Main Group
Main Group
Lash

Coins : 48

Character sheet
Mate/crush: No
Canine gender: Male
Canine age: 3.5 years

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:58 pm

Lash's eyes fluttered opened.
Immediately, he was aware of the pain. It wasn't ignorable, either.

Barking and howling, the screeches of the Others, the sounds of claws and teeth against metal bars...

Lash blinked hard in the light, struggling to push himself up.

He could see no more of the Others, but the other canines screamed and howled in a never-ending chorus of hate and fear...

Just as he got his feet under him, he fell again.

Suddenly, the world exploded into shades of black and blue and red. Pieces of shrapnel rocketed through the air and shredded anything in their path. Metal screamed in agony and was twisted and bent. Cages slid and candids screamed and howled in the face of on-coming death...

Lash shook the thoughts away. Just thinking of the horror hurt.
Lash could see light. The bars of his cage were ripped open on one side - another cage corner pressed into his back. The canine inside was still, contorted in a way that was unnatural. Lash shoved the cage away and it slid down, splashing into the water.

Lash shuddered. He squeezed out of his own cage, yelping as the sharp metal dug into his fur and left a long, ragged cut.

It was dark inside the ship. Lash could only see a bit of sunlight. It was eerily silent, and he wanted out.

Several minutes and many pained, stumbling steps later, Lash finally collapsed into the sand.

It smelled of blood. Blood and death.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:15 am

"I guess its good to meet you." The fox said and Jamia cocked one of her dark brown eyebrows ever so slightly. "I'm not sure if I should feel insulted by the way you said that" she said jokingly. Jamia continued her trek with the smaller canine, limping along the beach littered with dying or dead animals and humans and the smell of blood and salt. It was really a horrid site, all the limp unmoving bodies thrown across the beach with pieced of metal lodged into them and blood dirtying the previously pale sand below them that was oh so gently creasing the bodies and conserving the foot prints of various different sizes from canine who have gotten up and ran off somewhere like Jamia and the fox were now doing.

It wasn't just the site that was saddening either, it was the pained howl and barks of animals in pain that Jamia couldn't even track down amoung all the bodies. Poor souls that probably weren't as fortunate as the two surviving canines walking away when they could help. One yelp pierced through the blur of them, this one sounding close by. At the sound of it Jamia stopped in her tracks, inertia taking place and causing her ton early fall forward and sand to kick up over her gray scale paws. "Wait" she said sharply to her companion as she looked around alertly until finally she watched a tan colored male wolf fall out of the ship on onto the pale sand, blood leaking out from somewhere and staining the grains an eerie Scarlett color.

"Hey!" she coughed out and stumbled over to him, grabbing the his scruff and lifting him onto his feet, knowing she couldn't drag him and not hurt him a safer and less painful alternative would be to let him use her as a crutch. "Are you alright?" she rasped, letting out a few coughs. "Well that was a dumb question.. hell that cut probably makes this one thousand times worse.. shit I need to get you patched up... maybe leaves or something or moss can work as a bandage.." she rambled on as they made their way back up the beach and away from the wreckage. "I'm afraid I cant be much help but to find things that I THINK could work to heal someone. She carefully let the wolf plop to the ground before she herself fell over on her side, panting from the effort to pull her own weight and help a wounded wolf up the beach on a wounded leg.

Tagged: Alahya, Lash || Word Count: 433 || Side Notes: Jamia is a bit frazzled right now
Back to top Go down
Lash
Main Group
Main Group
Lash

Character sheet

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:39 am

Lash hadn't even noticed the presence of another wolf, and when she suddenly was there, he was startled. But he allowed her to lead and collapsed again into the sand when they were farther from the wreckage. Lash was surprised at the amount of rambling she did, but chose not to comment. Lash glanced over her, then to her companion- surprisingly enough, a fox. Lash was without words at the moment, and currently the stinging and pain was in command. But he managed a raspy, "Thank you," to the she-wolf, in his odd and high-pitched voice. Lash leaned over, wincing, licking the long, ugly cut on his side and flinching as he did so.

From the cover of the trees, Felicity watched. She crouched low in the underbrush, irriated at her lack of camoflauge. The howls had brought her here, and Felicity had expected survivors. There tended to be surviors. These ones seemed different, though. Felicity's white tail swished, the feathers tied to it tickling the ground. Felicity wanted to help, but she was unsure how they would react. She decided to lie in wait for now.
Back to top Go down
Alahya
neutral
neutral
Alahya

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:41 am

The young fox continued on after the wolf, currently absorbed in her horrid thoughts. It was her fault. She knew it. She raised her head, looking around at the horrid, death scented place. The ship that had crashed must have been large due to the debris and the number of casualties. She spotted several humans, a few dead and some heavily wounded. One tried to stand but staggered. Alahya spotted canines of all shapes and sizes, some dogs and others like Jamia's species. But no foxes. She sighed. They can't be dead, can they?

Alahya raised her head at the sudden, ear splitting cry. She winced, whining a bit. How could the world be so cold? She saw Jamia stumble over, crying out a short "hey!" Wordlessly, Alahya followed, limping as her leg protested. The creature in distress was another creature like Jamia, big and powerful looking with the same thick fur. The stranger looked badly hurt to say the least. She stumpled over, panting slightly as she heard Jamia's voice. "Are you all right? Well that was a dumb question.. hell that cut probably makes this one thousand times worse.. shit I need to get you patched up... maybe leaves or something or moss can work as a bandage.. "I'm afraid I cant be much help but to find things that I THINK could work to heal someone." The strange wolf had leaned against Jamia's shoulder, giving his wounds a lick. Then it hit Alahya. Yes, she could do something useful today.

"I can help."

Back to top Go down
Lash
Main Group
Main Group
Lash

Character sheet

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:16 am

Lash stopped licking the wound to look at the fox. He'd never actually been around a fox before - but she seemed nice enough. Her voice was different, much higher and smoother than that of a wolf. "Any help would be much appreciated." Lash said. He wasn't sure how she could help, but if she could, Lash wasn't about to argue. For a moment he turned his head to gaze back down the beach, once again aware of the stench of blood and death. Lash knew they were lucky to be alive - at least, for now.

Felicity shuddered softly as she surveyed the horror. There were plenty of dead already, her nose could tell her that much. Most of the cries and moans were weak, and whoever made them would be dead soon enough. Felicity's tail twitched, sending the feathers swinging again. She shifted her gaze back to the trio. Were they the only survivors? She wondered. Felicity couldn't really see how badly they were hurt from this distance. They were moving fairly well, but Felicity didn't know how long that would last. They seemed so determined - determined to survive. Felicity admired that.
Back to top Go down
Holster
Main Group
Main Group

Coins : 18

Character sheet
Mate/crush: nobody
Canine gender: male
Canine age: 4

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:35 pm

Holster scrabbled toward shore as soon as his paws brushed against sand. He managed to drag himself a few feet beyond the waves before collapsing, dizzy out struggling to breathe. He took several huge, gulping breathes, scenting salt and sand and blood. He knew his tail was messed up. He could tell by the agonized throbbing that ran all the way up his spine and down his legs; he had heard something snap, had felt his tail wrenched unnaturally when the boat keeled and threw him out of his wire crate. He didn't dare look but he knew he was bleeding.

Stumbling to his paws, Holster swayed for a moment before deciding he wasn't going to fall over again. He could see other wolves in the distance. He had to avoid them - they were wolves, and he was a dog. He had been free to explore the boat while they had been stuck in cages. They might turn on him now or something, now that the humans were gone.

The humans are gone! The thought made Holster's head start spinning even more. He turned, stumbling drunkenly back toward the sea until waves lapped at his legs and chest. The boat was gone the boat was gone the boat was gone the boat-

Oh, there it was. Half-submerged in the water, twisted and empty. The dog shied away, knowing that the fuel could light and blow the ship to smithereens. How was he supposed to get home now? The only way to get back to his family and his work was that boat, and that boat definitely wasn't going anywhere any time soon.

He took a few steps back, panting heavily, trying not to freak out. He was stuck here, bleeding to death, on an island full of wolves and who knew what else. He was doomed. His head spun so much that the ship began to turn double, then triple. He flopped backwards, unable to stand anymore - the action sent a fresh wave of pain up his back. There he sat, head bowed as he stared pathetically at the twisted wreck.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:25 pm

The male Jamia had helped away from the wreckage was silent for a while. "Thank you," was the first thing he said and Jamia had to admit she was slightly surprised by the high pitched tone to his voice. Of course, she wasn't one to talk. She was a female with a very low pitch voice, so the two made a very odd gender logic breaking duo. "Don't mention it" she huffed as she shifted to keep her open wound out of the sand. "I can help." the fox pipped and Jamia shifted her body so she could see her. "Thanks for telling us now" she said bluntly, trying to get back to her feet.

"Any help would be much appreciated." The male wolf said as Jamia finally found herself on her feet. "Help our new friend here.. I'm gonna walk around and search for anymore survivors. I don't wanna risk leaving anyone alive here alone." Jamia didn't exactly want to keep moving around the beach but she didn't wanna abandon anyone here. She might as well make herself useful while the fox helped out the male wolf.

The site was horrid. Canines with their bodies mauled and scarred, one wolf even have a piece of metal in their eye socket, they were long dead. It was difficult to know which wolves were alive or which ones were simply unmoving. Jamia made a conscious effort to knock her paw against the bodies as she walked, waiting until she got some sort of reaction from one of the canines. As time bore on she became more and more depressed with the outcome. Not a single reaction from anyone, just blank stairs and bloodied wet bodies. She was close to giving up finding survivors until she finally saw someone alive. It was a figure a bit smaller than any wolf, skinnier than a wolf too and it's ears were floppy. He guess was it was a dog, but she had helped a fox... allowing a dog into the ranks of the sort of "pack" she was forming couldn't help. After all, she was basically just a large dog.

Unlike a lot of wolves from the wild she's met, she doesn't despise humans. Humans took care of her and were nice.. they fed her and played with her and she liked to see the kids smile when she would do something funny or get close to the glass to interact with them. She liked humans. They weren't the huge destructive creatures everyone thought they were, according to Jamia's mom, the humans had rescued her dad from the wild when things were getting harsh. Jamia was truly a giant dog. The humans were her friends, she saw no reason to hate them and she figured the dogs thought the same way.

It didn't take long for her to get to the dog, stopping in front of him. "Hey" she said, keeping her tone moderately friendly. "You don't look to badly hurt. I have a group farther up the beach. It's me, another wolf, and a fox so far but we're trying to find more survivors... the fox is good healer." Jamia rambled on, not thinking the dog might be a hunting breed that was trained to kill foxes.

Tagged: Alahya, Lash, Holster || Word Count: 551 || Side Notes: Not noticing Felicity yet
Back to top Go down
Alahya
neutral
neutral
Alahya

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:02 pm

Alahya huffed at Jamia's words. "Thanks for telling us now." She flicked her tail as the wolf limped off, in search of others. Alahya flicked her ears, looking back at the other, more critical wolf. "Can you walk?" Her voice was concerned. She knew full well that she wouldn't be able to carry the wolf, even if she wasn't injured. "We have to get to the trees," she continued. "Maybe I can find something to stop the bleeding for now.

She had learned several things from another fox when she was still in the human house. He had been an older red fox, trapped when he was an adult. He had known about the forest. When she had asked him about it, he had taught her a little bit. Well, a little bit before he died. He had been put down shortly after they had met because of an illness he had obtained. There was nothing to be done. Alahya hasn't even known his name.

Shaking herself from the memory, Alahya continued. "It will only be temporary before I can find something more.. stable."

Back to top Go down
Lash
Main Group
Main Group
Lash

Character sheet

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:38 am

For a moment, Lash's icy eyes followed the she-wolf down the beach. His attention was snapped back to the fox when she spoke. Lash considered her question for a quick moment. In all honesty, it was true that walking would most likely just hurt a hell of a lot more and possibly injure him further. But Lash had made it this far and the words "give up" did not exist in his lexicon.
"I can make it if I have to." He told the fox confidently. Lash heard the she-wolf's voice but ignored it, inwardly pleased that there was another survivor.
'Now or never' he told himself, setting his determined blue eyes to the treeline.

And it was when Lash did so that something caught his eye - a flicker of white and a pair of yellow eyes. Whatever it was, it seemed to have noticied that it was seen. It moved, a flicker of color following its tail. A wolf? Lash wondered. Immediatley Lash was put on guard. Were there other wolves on this island? How would they react to the survivors? Or what it not a wolf, but something Lash didn't dare imagine - some other danger. Lash glanced at the fox and then pointed with his nose at the white figure.
"I think we have company."

Felicity didn't crouch so much now. It was obvious to her that she'd been seen. The only question now was how the survivors would react. The male would make her wary, if he wasn't injured. Felicity didn't fear the fox. The she-wolf was a variable, and so was this fourth survivor. Felicity assumed they couldn't be too hostile - she didn't want to hurt them. Actually, Felicity knew she could help. Felicity straightened, carefully padding through the brush. She paused, hesitated, really - at the edge of the trees. Felicity stepped out, her white fur standing out in the environment.

Felicity didn't belong here - she was a wolf of cold weather, with insulating fluffy fur. She hated how hot it got here - it was unbearable. Felicity had actually become nocturnal, sleeping in the hottest hours of the day and doing other things at dawn and dask. But she didn't go out when it was the darkest. She wasn't stupid.

Felicity now stood on the edge of the treeline. She took a few cautious steps towards the fox and the male. "Hello," She said warily. "I think I can help. I'm Felicity, Felicity Rosethorn." Felicity kept a polite tone - it was her nature. She wanted to show she meant no harm. The feathers tied to her tail swished against the sand as her white tail twitched nervously.

((Word Count: 441
Tagged: Lash & Alahya
Mentioned: Lash, Alayha, Jamia & Holster))
Back to top Go down
Holster
Main Group
Main Group

Character sheet

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:04 pm

The dog stood there; he began to tremble violently, twitching as if he had been electrocuted. He wondered how he was going to die. Starvation? Dehydration? Blood loss? Or would the wolves kill him? He wondered which way would be the quickest - probably blood loss. He knew by how weak he was that his tail was bleeding pretty badly, although he still didn't dare to look at it.

Suddenly he realized that someone was standing in front of him; he raised his eyes to meet those of a wolf, and he yelped in surprise (he would have jumped back, but he was too weak.)

"Hey," said the wolf. Holster relaxed a little when he realized she sounded friendly. "You don't look to badly hurt."

"Okay." He responded dumbly. Maybe that meant he was being totally dramatic and that his tail was just a little messed up. He didn't seem to have any other serious injuries, anyway...

The wolf continued, her voice soothing. "I have a group farther up the beach. It's me, another wolf, and a fox so far but we're trying to find more survivors... the fox is good healer."

"A fox?" the dog echoed. He had never seen a fox up close; the ones back in Texas always darted away before he could get a good look at them. The most he had ever seen was a grey cat-sized blur darting into the brush. Healing had always been something that only humans could do, but if the fox could help him at all, that would be nice. Besides, he wanted to meet one.

Heaving himself to his paws and then wobbling dangerously, he began picking his way toward the tiny moving figures in the distance. His vision swam, causing the rubble and bodies to spin and merge together. It was all he could do to place one trembling foot in front of the other. Maybe I hit my head too, he thought dully. His skull was pounding, after all. He decided to selfishly focus on his own pain and not think about all the bodies around him. Maybe he would help look for survivors, if he didn't die himself first.

Holster didn't realize how far he had stumbled, and he suddenly found himself face-to-face again with strangers. A small canine with grey, tawny, and white fur - Holster assumed this was the fox - hovered over a bleeding male. A white female stood a bit off.

Flattening his ears anxiously, Holster coughed. He was shaking from shock so hard that his teeth chattered.
"Would someone... Mind.. H- helping me?"

ADDRESSED: everyone (mainly Aly)
MENTIONED: Jamia, Lash, Aly, and Felicity
NOTES: His tail is completely severed off btw
Back to top Go down
Alahya
neutral
neutral
Alahya

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:45 pm

Alayha nodded, beginning to lead the way to the treeline. She limped, but she was determined to help this wolf. After all, she had offered. Suddenly, there stood another wolf in front of her. She stopped, growling sharply. This one was uninjured, obviously not from the wreckage. Alahya instantly felt uneasy. The wolf was thick coated, meaning that she obviously wasn't from the hot island. Did she crash here as well? Questions swam in the fox's mind as the stranger spoke. "I think I can help. I'm Felicity, Felicity Rosethorn." Alahya didn't like accepting help from a stranger, but at this point she didn't care.

"Thank you." Her voice was tired, and stressed. "Please, help us get to the trees. I can patch him up there.." Alahya flicked her ears.

She then stopped, hearing another, pained voice. Alahya turned to see a dog, yes, an actual dog, padding up with a severed tail. Well, "padding" was a bad choice of words. More like stumbling. Alahya looked his injuries over as he spoke. "Would someone... Mind.. H- helping me?"

"Yes. Please come with us." She had her paws full with others, and herself to worry about. Oh well, she was here. She might as well make herself useful. Alahya looked back to Felicity. "What do you know of healing?" Maybe the wolf knew more of plants here. After all, she had been here longer than Alahya, obviously.

Back to top Go down
Redbeard
Pirate
Pirate
Redbeard

Coins : 53

Character sheet
Mate/crush: None
Canine age: 6

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:31 pm

REDBEARD
It's my own design, It's my own remorse.
The ocean here seemed so much more peaceful then the one Redbeard had recently encountered, the gentle lull of waves crashing onto the beach was nothing compared to the violent storm he had encountered out at sea. It was this rhythmic movement of the tides that slowly brought him back to life as he lay unmoving on the shore with the salty water sweeping around him with every new wave. He was not in deep enough for the water to fully submerge him but each time a wave rolled up the beach it lapped around him and stung his skin with its coldness, the water getting in his mouth and going around his closed eyes. That was probably the first thing he noticed when he began to return to conciousness, the stinging sensation in his eyes and the coldness of the sea water that was beginning to dry on his long scruffy coat.  As a pirate he was familiar with the ocean and the feeling of salt in his eyes was not unusual after years sailing the seas and breathing in the salt air, only this time the simple quantity of salt was alarming and proved to be an irritant. He blinked his eyes several times in an attempt to rid himself of the stuff but was only to be annoyed further as the second he opened his eyes bright light streamed into them temporarily blinding him. "Ugh" the male groaned audibly as he slowly came back to his senses and began to work things out for himself.

He could feel the sand beneath him, soft and moist with water from the sea forming a grainy mattress; So he was on a beach. He could also not just feel but see the sun burning over his head in such a way that he had to force his eyes open and had only just adjusted to the bright light; with such a warm temperature he knew that he definitely wasn't in the UK any more, yet he swore when the boat he had been on had been damaged by a storm they had been no where near America which they had planned to be their destination; so either he'd misjudged the distances immensely or this was an island, an uncharted one perhaps. It came back to him fully now, the storm and the ship wreck. He'd had been on that boat with his friends in harsh weather when they had begun to sink, the damaged vessel taking on water and forcing them to jump over board. Apparently this Island was where he had washed up, however when he raised his head to look around he didn't see either the wreck of his ship or anyone else he knew and instead the only notable landmarks were some shapes moving near the shore in the distance and a large metal boat like structure that was apparently the only remnants of a previous ship wreck. But if there was another ship wreck here then that meant there were other animals or people, other creatures of some kind and the idea struck Redbeard that the shapes he saw in the distance might be other animals. The second the notion came to him he felt the need to find out, a curiosity and a need to know that he wasn't alone on this remote island.

Slowly the Irish Setter managed to drag himself to his paws, awakening with in him a pang of aches as he did. His legs felt stiff as if he had been laying in the same place for far too long and it made him question how long he had been unconscious on the beach for and overall he felt battered and bruised as if he'd been bashed about by a few too many powerful waves. He must have hit his head on some wood or some other broken bit of boat when he jumped into the water, been knocked unconscious and then pull along by the violent stormy currents before being washed up here. With a groan the male began to walk down the beach, though strictly speaking it was more of a hobble then a walk as his hind legs refused to move properly at first. His progress was painfully slow but after 20 or so steps his pace evened out and he forced himself to walk properly despite the pain in his joints. The moving shapes were drawing nearer and he didn't want to be limping along in front of them, they could be dangerous for all he knew and looking weak was not an option. When he got closer he could begin to make out the shapes better; canines, that's what they looked like. Other dogs, maybe wolves or maybe some other species, it was hard to tell because of the variety of size but it didn't really matter to Redbeard. If there were canines then he could talk to them, find out where he was and what was going on and it was for this reason that is pace quickened with determination.

Redbeard only stopped when he was about 10 meters away from the little gathering and from there he could see that his suspicions were accurate. He didn't recognise a single one of these canines so that meant Calico and Capt. Jacobs were still missing. "It's just not your day, is it." The dog muttered to himself, first shipwrecked, then this remote island where he found himself stranded and now apparently a group of strangers who he would have to try and talk to if he was to find out anything about where he was or ways to try and get back to mainland if there were any. This little group consisting of a fox, a wolf and a dog were all busy though, healing wounds and talking to each other and Red wasn't about to barge in on that and create work for himself. Instead he looked around for someone else to talk to and soon he found that someone. There was another wolf (Jamia) who was a little way off and she seemed relatively alone albeit for a dog she was talking to who then moved off and talked to someone else. She seemed like the perfect wolf to try and converse with so that's what Redbeard did, padding over to her and beginning to talk in his usual manner. "Do ya happen to know whar we are, love? Only I appear to be a wee bit lost." He questioned with a tilt of his head and a smile, shuffling his weight to try and take the strain of his aching legs.

Words: 1109 Addressed: Jamia  Mentioned: Felicity, Alayha, Holster
Back to top Go down
http://silencedv2.web-rpg.com/
Lash
Main Group
Main Group
Lash

Character sheet

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 11:49 am

Felicity took an uneasy step back when the fox growled. But the fox welcomed her to help anyways. When she was asked what she knew of healing, Felicity felt herself calm. There were wolves - and a dog, and a fox - that needed help.
"I know the plants here well enough." She responded. "I can help however needed."
Felicity took a moment to glance over the party. The male wolf was regarding Felicity with what seemed to be an innocent curiosity. His icy blue eyes watched her even as she watched him. He had the same array of cuts and bruises as the others did, but he also had a ragged wound down his side. Felicity knew that if it wasn't taken care of, it could be bad - infection or blood loss would probably kill him before long.

The fox seemed mostly unassuming. Felicity was not well-versed with others canines, besides wolves. The fox was small, but Felicity knew that was just how they came. She didn't seem to have any urgent injuries - not that Felicity could tell.

The newcomer was a dog. Felicity had seen dogs before - the humans who had held her had had some. But they had all died when Felicity crashed here. The dogs had never seemed very nice, but Felicity had never tried to speak to them. This dog with smaller than the ones she'd seen - Felicity supposed there were different types of dogs, just as there were wolves. This dog seemed nervous, and his whole tail was gone. That would have to be seen to.

Further down the beach, Felicity saw the she-wolf, and now , a red-furred dog. She couldn't tell much about them from here.
Felicity looked back at the male wolf. The fox had said they wanted to get to the treeline.
"Well, then to the treeline," Felicity said to him. She made a short gesture, basically asking his permission to help him.

Lash watched the she-wolf, Felicity, as her eyes fluttered over the survivors. She had thick white fur, but no visible injuries - meaning, not from here, been here awhile. Lash wondered if that meant there were more wolves - or other canines - on this island.

Lash glanced at Felicity, sighing inwardly. But her politeness wasn't bad. He nodded, indicating his permission. Lash pushed himself to his feet, ignoring the spikes of pain. Felicity held next to him, making it a bit easier to walk. Her fluffy fur seemed to choke him, pressing against him, but Lash kept going.

Once the odd pair hit the treeline, they stopped just in the trees. Lash let his legs collapse, flattening brush to lie down. He watched Felicity as she inspected his wound. Lash's eyes wandered off into the trees, wondering what could be behind them, hiding...
"Lick it some more, okay?"
Lash looked suddenly at her , tilting his head.
"Lick the wound and I'll get what I need. Don't worry, I won't go far." Felicity waited for his nod before turning and going toward the trees.

Lash sighed and leaned across his body, licking the wound. The blood tasted unpleasant on his tongue, reminding him of the carnage on the sand. Out of the corner of his eye, he watched Felicity. True to her word, she stayed in his eyesight. Lash, having no knowledge of healing, had no idea what she was doing. Felicity seemed to be rooting through plants, biting some and pulling them up, and collecting moss. Lash went back to licking his wound.
((Word Count: 581
Addressed: Alayha
Mentioned: Alayha, Jamia, Holster, Redbeard
Note: If/when I type this end part, I'm not going to list my own characters in it. Like if Felicity and Lash address each other, I'm not going to type it, since obviously I already know that.))

Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:24 am

"A fox?" The dog said as if it were unbelievable. Jamia just smiled slightly and raised an eyebrow. "You sound surprised she said as if it were a normal thing for a wolf to help a fox. It didn't matter anyway though, cause before she could say anymore or even got the dogs name he was gone. After the dog was with the group Jamia went back to prodding at dead bodies to get a reaction, anything as proof their are other survivors.

"Do ya happen to know whar we are, love? Only I appear to be a wee bit lost." Jamia lifted her multi-colored eyes from the corpse of what seemed to be some sort of small dog with stringy white hair. Dead. She noted the dog talked strange, but didn't question it. Jamia was sure her soft and hardly noticeable southern drawl was weird to this male. "Somewhere between America and the UK. Thats all I know. I was boarded onto that ship-" she nodded her head towards the wreckage. "Somewhere in the country and now I’m on a deserted island.” She sighed and looked back at the group.

“You, me, and that group right there are the only survivors as far as I can tell. Its tragic how many lives were lost. We should pay our respect to them... give them a proper funeral or something. I don’t think burying them on a beach would be a good idea though… maybe cremating them would be a less messy job. It’ll probably smell though..” she shook her head. Jamia had a bad habit of rambling and that was obvious. She had already begun going on about how to dispose of the dead in a respectful manner, completely forgetting the male’s original question. “Oh my, I’m sorry I shouldn’t be rambling on about how to dispose of dead bodies like its nothing. I’m sad, I really am but burning them is better than leaving them to rot and be devoured by scavengers. “

Tagged: Redbeard || Word Count: 334 || Side Notes: Sorry short post
Back to top Go down
Alahya
neutral
neutral
Alahya

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:47 pm

"I can help however needed," the wolf said. Alahya nodded, giving a hopeful sigh. She let her former fear escape her as she replaced it with a but of hope. Not a lot, but a little. Very little. Maybe they could get off the island soon. Doubtful, but maybe. She looked back at the wreckage, blinking sadly. She could see the first wolf and a new dog further down, but besides that.. nobody but the bodies. She sighed softly. They were dead. She knew it.

Alahya turned as the pair of wolves spoke, and she watched as the white one helped the more critically injured one. She was glad to have some help, not only with him but also with the herbs here. The swift fox had no idea what grew or lived here. Following them slowly, she looked into the trees, her paws sinking into the sand. She smelled scents she never had before, a bit like human air freshener but more.. real. The scent of wet dog and blood was there as well, but it was almost taken over by the sweet tang of fruit and the scent of damp mud and plant. She gave a soft sigh again, following the two wolves as they entered the forest. She looked back, remembering the dog. Alahya hoped that he could find them. Luckily, they didn't go far into the forest.

The fox stopped by the injured wolf, helping him by licking the wound. "Hopefully the other will find something to close that." She paused, looking around. "Wait here." She trotted off a bit, looking around nervously. There it was. Moss. Alahya walked over, scraping some up in her teeth before walking back to the other canine, putting it by his wound. It wasn't much. She pressed it on his wound, hoping. Then something hit her. Salt water.. wasn't it good for an open wound?

Back to top Go down
Lash
Main Group
Main Group
Lash

Character sheet

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:16 pm

Lash's eyes wandered across the forest. He glanced up as the fox came over and pressed some moss on his wound.
"Thank you." He said to her. His eyes flickered to the white wolf - Felicity - for a moment, who was still going back and forth. Lash suddenly found it peculiar that he already trusted the other survivors, but didn't even know their names. Yet again, there was not much of a choice. It was trust them or die. Lash felt that they were trustworthy - if they weren't kind, they wouldn't help. After all, they were in it together.
Having thought of the name thing, Lash looked back at the fox. "By the way...what's your name? I'm Lash." He introduced himself.

"Nice to know."
Lash looked up suddenly, as the white wolf was standing right there. She had placed down a small pile of various leaves and flowers, next to some moss. She looked at the fox, as if thinking.

Lash took the moment to study her some more. Felicity Rosethorn, that's what she'd said. She had fluffy white fur (Lash suspected she was smaller than she appeared. Her fur probably contributed to her supposed size) and golden eyes. Lash had seen arctic wolves before, wolves that came from cold, northern climates - Felicity resembled them, but not exactly. The thick fur and small size basically cinched it. Okay, so, arctic wolf. She must have come from up north. So how did she end up on a tropical island? Lash wondered how she fared here. It was fairly humid, even for Lash - she must be sweating.

Lash averted his gaze when she glanced at him, obviously noticing his staring.

Felicity looked curiously at the male wolf, who'd introduced himself as Lash. A rather harsh name for a wolf who didn't appear to be that way. His voice was high-pitched, more like a pup's than anything. Felicity quickly reevaluated as she noticed the nasty scar on his chest. It was white and puckered - definitely not new. Perhaps Lash was a fighter after all. He'd need to be - they all needed to be, considering where they were.

Felicity looked back at the fox. She placed a paw on a small pile of little, light green leaves. "Chew those. I'm going to soak some of the moss in saltwater."

Without waiting for a reply, Felicity scooped up a pile of moss and clenched it in her maw. Felicity went past them, scampering out of the trees and down the beach. She made it a point to go away from the wreckage, around bodies. She didn't like the carnage - hated it, honestly. But so many had crashed here - so many had died crashing here. Felicity didn't usually come out to the beach. Partially because there were no trees to shade her, but partially because she didn't want to have to see this.

Felicity had to go fairly far down the beach to avoid all the bodies. Felicity had only found the wreckage because of two things - the fact that she did make trips down here, just in case, and the screams. The screams that she could hear far into the forest. The pirates wouldn't have heard them, which might be just as well. They would probably try and shanghai these poor survivors. That wasn't something Felicity wanted to see.

((Word Count: 554
Addressed: Alayha
Mentioned: Alayha))
Back to top Go down
Holster
Main Group
Main Group

Character sheet

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:56 pm

"Yes. Please come with us." The fox's tone was matter-of-fact as the white wolf began helping the injured male toward the edge of the beach, where a line of trees dipped and swirled. At least, Holster thought they were swirling. He hadn't felt this high since the time he had been stabbed and the vet had given him a shot. It had made him supremely dizzy for the rest of the day.

He tried not to think of his situation as he tottered after them, sand floating into the various cuts and scrapes across his body. Had there been humans, he would probably be fine by now. They had bandages and medicine and stitches. What did a fox have? He had never even heard of an animal doing medical work.

The sand gave way to dirt and moss as the dog schlumped his way into the forest. He could see the animals a ways off and floundered over to them. He definitely wasn't going to sit down, but he couldn't stand up, so he compromised by leaning heavily against a tree and watching them warily. They still might hate him because he was a dog and all. He knew some dogs even hunted for foxes and wolves with their masters, although he had never done any of that himself (he had, however, captured several coyotes.) What if they turned on him now?

Unsure of what to do and starting to feel very cold and sleepy, Holster slid down the trunk until he was in an awkward crouching position and waited until somebody told him what to do.

ADDRESSED: no one
MENTIONED: Alahya, Lash, Felicity
NOTES: sorry this is really bad but eh
Back to top Go down
Lash
Main Group
Main Group
Lash

Character sheet

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:36 pm

Lash watched Felicity for a long moment as the white she-wolf went down the beach. She skirted the bodies, seemingly without feeling a shred of remorse for their deaths. Lash glanced at the fox.
"She's oddly calm...rather peculiar." He commented quietly.

When the newcomer came over, Lash glanced at him. A dog, he thought, slightly surprised. He had seen dogs on the ship - free, not caged like the rest of them. Lash couldn't recall having since this particular dog, but that didn't mean he hadn't. Lash didn't pay much attention to dogs. Dogs tended to be small, somewhat cowardly things that stuck to humans as much as possible.

Lash generally felt a disdain to dogs. They weren't wild. Dogs simply sat in the stinking dens of humans. But this dog had to be worth something if he was here. Lash supposed if he was accepting of the fox, he probably should be accepting to the dog - or dogs, if there were more.

This dog was small, like all dogs. Smaller than wolves, at least. He seemed quite dazed. At closer inspection, Lash noticed his tail was severed. Considering the large amounts of blood, Lash concluded the crash had caused it. But the dog barely seemed to be in pain - just shock, Lash supposed.

As Felicity reached the water, she glanced off at the wreckage. The water was stained an ugly red, even down here. Felicity was disgusted and upset as she found herself tripping over a lone body. As the tide went out for a moment, the red water uncovered a small, gray-furred body.

Felicity shivered, placing the moss down on dry sand and wading back to the body. The poor wolf was barely a yearling, and it took little strength for Felicity to pull it out of the water. She placed him down almost reverently, sighing at the loss.

But Felicity continued her duty, soaking the moss in the saltwater. She felt dirty when she stepped out of the water, like her own fur was stained with blood. Felicity reminded herself she was doing all she could.

But what if it's not enough, she wondered. What if she was failing them?

Felicity pushed the thought from her mind. She began back up the beach, quicker now. There was work to be done. Felicity began to plan. The best bet would be to do some quick first aid, then bring them somewhere safe. Afterwards, whoever was strong enough could search for survivors and collect the bodies. Felicity hadn't the slightest clue how to dispose of them - but soon, most would be carried away by the tides.

((word count: 437
Addressed: Alayha (indirectly)
Mentioned: Alayha & Holster))
Back to top Go down
Desta
Main Group
Main Group

Coins : 8

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:18 pm

Desta raised her head, confused. Images swam in her brain, too fuzzy to decipher.

How did I get here? What happened to me?

She pulled herself upright, wondering how long she had been on the beach. Had it been a minute? An hour? A day? She didn't know, and she didn't really think it mattered. What was important was that she was alive and relatively uninjured, despite a few scratches and bruises.

Desta squinted her golden eyes, peering up the beach. There were some other canines here, including a fox. She hoped they would be of some help in surviving. She doubted that she could survive completely on her own, especially if there were predators on the island.

"Hello?" she called, trying to sound nonthreatening. It wasn't hard for her; her usual tone was friendly and approachable. Not knowing what else to say, she padded a few pawsteps forward, into their view. She tried to ignore the bodies surrounding her, and the pink tinge in the waves that came from blood. She didn't do well with violence and gore.

Desta began to walk towards the canines. On her way, she stumbled over a sodden body, and a shudder ran through her. She noticed that one of her pads was bleeding, and it hurt whenever she put pressure on it. In addition, she was soaked, and her limbs ached when she moved, probably from the time she had lain in the bloodied waves.

"Hello," she said again, forcing a smile. It was hard to smile while surrounded by bleeding bodies, but Desta gave it her best shot.

----
Word Count: 268
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wreckage
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next