Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killjoys

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome
Now come one, come all to this tragic affair----

Welcome to The Lost Shores pack, a modern day canine rp that takes place on a deserted island.

Whether you're a dog or a wolf you ended up here generally in the same way. You crashed. It seems that's the only way to end up on this mysterious island, crashing. The island cannot be found any other way, people have searched and searched for ti but to no luck, it can never be found. You only end up here on complete accident, or maybe people just stopped trying to find you. Whatever it is, you're here now.

Some of the canines here on the island were innocently being transported to different places when their ship crashed, others were either born on this island or are pirates. Yep you heard correctly, there are often canine's who belonged to pirate ships now roaming the island because of a ship wreck. Some of these canines choose to join the group of lost canines, but some choose to stay to their own group of mostly pirates. It simply depends on the canine.

It is clear though that there's one way to survive. Stay together. It is clear that it is very rare that a canine is able to survive on this treacherous island with all it's dangers unknown to the outside world, and if they do survive they go insane from isolation. It doesn't matter if you stay with the pirates or the main group, just stay with them. Live together, die apart.
LSP Staff

Latest topics
» The "greats"
The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:51 pm by Admin

» Natives of the Creek Pack
The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:30 pm by Guest

» Broken Reality
The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:26 am by Guest

» SHutting down
The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 6:07 pm by Admin

» Werewolves Exist
The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:43 pm by Guest

» Dominus Affiliation Request
The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:35 am by Guest

» Dominus / very active!
The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:32 am by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:16 am by Guest

» Heroes and Legends Pack- Affiliation Request
The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:45 pm by Guest

Top posters
Admin
The Wreckage I_vote_lcapThe Wreckage I_voting_barThe Wreckage I_vote_rcap 
Alahya
Redbeard
Lash
Alvadia
Ayeria
Vivian
Killian
Holster
Ryjen
The Wreckage Newcreate.php?text=Sister%20Sites&name=angelina
Affiliates
The Wreckage SilencedContestthingy_zpsef4cdc23
Ricochet

The Wreckage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Coins : 236

Character sheet
Mate/crush:
Canine gender: Female
Canine age: 3 years

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:28 pm

The Ship Wreckage
The Wreckage 398-staraptor-g
image(c) almiller on dA
Right near the shore but still halfway in the water is the wreckage of the ship that had brought many of the humans to this mysterious island. Humans are still capable to swim up into the wreckage to look for possible supplies and also look around the wreckage. It looks rather dangerous on the inside of the wreckage so unless given exact order or given permission by a leader it is forbidden to go near it to avoid any deaths. The wreckage is placed practically right on the shore right now, though its submerged half way in deeper waters and broken up and also expected to move farther out into the sea with time.
Back to top Go down
https://thekilljoys.rpg-board.net
Alahya
neutral
neutral
Alahya

Coins : 56

Character sheet
Mate/crush:
Canine age: 2 Years

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:42 pm

Alahya was in her room, reading a book. It seemed like a nice day to be at sea, and she was enjoying her time before she arrived at.. well.. wherever she was arriving at. Nobody ever told her. She was excited and afraid. What if her new family didn't like her? What if her and her family were split? The thought hurt her chest. Standing, she walked over to the balcony, thinking. What if.. suddenly she was tossed off her feet.

Gasping, she felt the ship give another horrible jolt. Alahya stumbled back in her room, blind and frightened. What was happening? Suddenly, the speaker came on. "We are experiencing some minor chop. Don't worry." She huffed. Minor indeed! Another huge wave rocked the ship. Sitting, Alahya closed her eyes, wondering when it would be over. She hoped that the worst never happened. Please, don't let this ship sink.. there was a crash as her fears had come into reality. She screamed once before water flooded her lungs and eyes, stinging and burning, and the world went black.
--
Am I dead? I must be dead. Alahya was on the shore, ragged and bloody. She blinked open her stinging eyes, the world a blue and tan blur. I am alive. Unless this is the afterlife. She coughed painfully, spitting the seawater from her burning lungs. Alahya could only feel pain. Everything hurt. She opened her eyes again, moving her arms to try to push herself up. Managing to sit up, she gave a small cry of pain. It hurt so much. Looking around, Alahya saw her leg, torn and bloody. The sand around it was stained red. Coughing again, her lungs emptied of more water, if that was even possible. She blinked, giving a weak cry. "Help.." She could barely manage it. Her throat burned.

Laying back down, Alahya inspected her leg. Blood had never bothered her, but now she felt sick. This wasn't someone else's. It was her's. Reaching down, she touched the raw skin, holding back a painful shriek. It stung. Looking at the salt water, she felt an idea forming. Dragging herself down to it, she cupped some in her dirty hands and poured it over her open wound. She cried out, loud this time, her entire body clinching in pain. "Dammit," she snapped, biting her lip, making that bleed too. Despite the pain, Alahya continued to wash her leg out.

Dragging herself away, she tried to stand. Alahya could hardly put weight on her leg, much less walk easily. Taking a bit of metal from beside her, she used it as a cane. Swallowing, she looked to the beach, and then to the forest. There must be others who survived. There had to be.

Word Count- 459
Addressed- None
Mentioned- Herself
Comments- I'm just gonna start I guess.

Back to top Go down
http://silver-moonlight.forumotion.com
Lash
Main Group
Main Group
Lash

Coins : 48

Character sheet
Mate/crush: No
Canine gender: Male
Canine age: 3.5 years

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:17 pm

Armin had been nervous, oh-so nervous the entire trip. He spent most of it in Eren's cabin, far too excited and nervous to be alone. He thought everything was going to be fine, great, but then -

Pain.
Darkness.
Screaming.
Soft crying.
Ragged breathing.

This was Lash's first impression of the new world around him. Again and again the memories played out, reminding him. He wondered if he was dead. But Lash quickly concluded that death wouldn't hurt this much.

Lash opened his eyes.
He almost immediately closed them, because the sunlight was too bright. Lash blinked hard, his eyes dilating and slowly comprehending the world.

Lash also tasted blood. Without thinking about it, he pushed himself up, off his stomach from where he lay, facedown in the sand. Immediately he regretted it as fiery pain shot up his arm and Lash fell.

His breathing came in a pained hiss, and this time he slowly sat up. Lash cradled his left arm, which had a nasty, ragged wound down it. He coughed, spitting blood out.

Then Lash hear a voice cry out. Louder than the other, quiet sounds. Someone else was awake. The voice was obviously feminine. Lash suddenly sat still, listening. Maybe she was...
But suddenly Lash heard her curse. So she was alive.

Lash carefully stood, still holding his left arm against his stomach. A ragged gasp found its way to his lips as he stared at the scene of horror around him.

From the trees, unnaturally golden eyes observed. She had run all the way here, only to stop the moment it all came into view. She nervously pulled her long braid over her shoulder, caressing the soft feathers woven into it.

Felicity watched the first two survivors rise. She watched them curiously, unable to comprehend. Felicity couldn't remember the last time she'd seen someone new. As it was, Felicity was almost always alone. She'd taken up talking out loud to herself, trying to ease her loneliness.

Felicity watched them with curiosity. So many of them lay strewn around like a child's toys, broken and battered. Felicity wondered how many were alive. She studied the two she could already see. A girl and a boy. Felicity shivered as she saw the long, winding scar across the boy's neck and face. Felicity ducked lower in the brush, even though there was no way they could see her yet.

Felicity crept closer, on her hands and knees. She stayed in the trees, but imagined how she would talk to them. It'd been very long since she'd help proper, polite conversation. Felicity wanted to be nice, not scary. But a girl coming out from the trees looking like she'd lived in the wild for more than a year... Felicity did not have high hopes.

Word Count: 463
Addressed: N/A
Mentioned: Alahya
Notes: Crappy post, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:39 pm

It's kinda funny how in the heat of the moment pain is dull. When the walls of something said to be strong is crashing around you and your lungs fill with water, the aching radiating throughout your body is the least of your concern. Any pain you feel from the stinging cuts and gaping wounds is a distant memory, replaced by fear and panic. Thats how Jamia felt. Her body felt numb, like someone had jabbed a needle into her that made her unresponsive.

Jamia was a strong young woman, she was traveling to America for a job. She was excited of course, anyone would be excited about being offered a job like this. It's a huge honor to model for something, no matter what it was. Jamia wasn't just planning to model though. She wanted to be something more, send a message. She promised her self (being a very strong feminist) that she wouldn't let the media Photoshop her body in any way, she wanted to send a positive message. Sure she was kinda just a no one from Ireland right now, but she was hoping that would change. This was just a small job.. but a small job can lead to a bigger one.

The future WAS bright for Jamia. She has big plans for changing the world but now that wouldn't happen. Now Jamia would be a distant memory on the news, one of those faces everyone feels slightly bad for but don't even hardly remember their name. The headline would read something along the lines of "150 people lost at sea" because if we're being honest, no one would find them. As the ship went down Jamia's hopes dimmed. Panic flared through her and she felt her lungs tighten and fill with water. The entire ship went down, cracking and breaking on the rocks. It completely broke in half at some point.

Jamia was literally on the verge of life and death. One of the seats on the front half in the very back, right where it ripped. She unbuckled, and was thrown back out of the ship. On the way out she was cut up and bruised and as she sunk into the water her panic ceased, then she felt nothing. The world faded into black around her.

When she woke up, her shoulder was throbbing and she could feel that her clothes were soaking wet. She moaned and slowly opened her eyes, pulling one of her hands out from under her stomach and she couldn't say she was shocked to see the tips of her fingers red. Slowly she reached her hand back to where her shoulder hurt. Her finger tips gingerly brushed something cold and metal feeling and she flinched. It had to come out. She shut her eyes tightly and breathed out, clutching the metal and hanging it out with a horrible scream of agony.

It took her a bit to recover from the pain, but she did. Slowly she got into a sitting position, looking down at her ripped up shirt and lifting it a bit to expose her belly, and a small cut on the side. It wasn't as bad as Jamia guessed the one on her shoulder was so she didn't worry about it. She couldn't find the strength to move yet though, instead she just stares. She stared and tried not to cry at all the death around her. Instead she just cupped a hand around her mouth and looked at the broken ship, the bodies all around her. Everything was terrible and loud.. and she actually thought it would have been better to die. Slowly, she pulled her hand away from her mouth and let out a yell in her scottish accent. "Hullo? Anyone hear me?"

Word Count: 636 Tagged: No one (open) Wearing: Clicky

Back to top Go down
Lash
Main Group
Main Group
Lash

Character sheet

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:14 pm

Hullo? Anyone hear me?

Lash heard a new voice pierce the air. Another female voice, with a Scottish accent. Lash took a long moment to attempt to pinpoint the voice. Then he began to walk toward it, trying to ignore the bodies, drawing in a ragged breath when he stepped on someone's fingers. The person didn't move. Dead.

Lash felt pain stab up his foot with every step. He knew his foot wasn't broken, though, and chose to ignore it. Lash finally came upon the source of the shout.

A young woman with red hair was before Lash. She was sitting in the sand, wearing a torn and bloodied black and red sweater. She looked fairly banged up. Lash noticed a bad wound on her shoulder.

Lash stayed back a foot or two, not wanting to scare her.
"Hey." He said, feeling awkward.
It felt stupid to ask how badly she was injured. Almost wrong. He didn't know this woman. Never seen her before.

"I'm Lash." he introduced himself quietly.

Felicity heard the scream and dropped even lower in the brush. She was prone now, and crept forward on her stomach. Now she recognized the terror trying to take her over. Felicity was scared. She watched the man walk, trying to distract herself by looking at his wounds and how to help them. Felicity had always wanted to be a doctor. She'd had a lot medical training and had been an intern until...

Felicity didn't move anything closer, not wanting to show herself yet. Her curiosity and fear blended into a thick and heavy soup, dulling her thoughts and movements. She didn't know what to do.

Armin first saw the sky.
He lay flat on his back, spread-eagle, eyes meeting the equally blue sky.
Then he felt the pain.
It burned in every inch of him. It hurt too much to even scream.
Armin didn't want to get up. It hurt. He was terrified. Maybe death would be nicer than this....
Eren wouldn't die, he thought.
Huh, he wondered. Where is Eren?

Armin painfully turned his head, watching the world blur in and out of focus.
"Eren?" He spluttered, then coughed, blood splattering the sand.
Eren had to be somewhere around here. They'd been together when...

Cracked images of the crash punctured his thoughts. Without thinking about it, Armin tried to roll over, away from it, then promptly smashed his face into some debris. Armin cried out. The whole world spun in painful light as he held his nose and tasted blood again.

Word Count: 423
Mentioned: Jamia, Eren
Addressed: Jamia, Eren
Notes: still somewhat sucky.
Back to top Go down
Alahya
neutral
neutral
Alahya

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:18 pm

Alahya paused. Voices? Or was she going insane? Yes, she must have been going insane. Nobody survived. Right? No, there were certainly voices. Putting her new "walking stick" forward, she began to make her way toward them. Hopefully these people were friendly. After all, if they were from her ship.. she heard a male gasp and a female's voice call out with a Scottish accent. "Hullo? Anyone hear me?" Alahya's throat was too dry from the sand and salt to reply.

She heard another voice, a male's, probably the guy from before. "Hey.. I'm Lash." Alahya was sure that he had come from the wreckage. Wincing, she stepped forward, pain striking through her leg once more. It was going numb. Maybe she would die from it. Somehow, that thought was nice to her.

"Hello?" Her voice cracked, and her tongue felt heavy. Alahya's throat burned. She opened her mouth to continue, but her words were lost as she nearly fell with a small cry. She hadn't been watching where she was stepping, and had almost tripped over some rubble.

She paused to examine her leg again. It had grown festered, her pant's leg and skin coated in blood and sand. She had to remove it from the wound. If it healed around her jeans then she would have a bigger problem on her hands. Heck, if it got infected then she was probably dead out here unless there was a rescue. Alahya looked at the broken ship. Maybe.. just maybe.. they could build something. Send a signal or something. It could work. Maybe.. maybe someone would save them all.

And then there was her family. Where were they? They couldn't be dead. Just couldn't. She.. she wouldn't be able to continue. Alahya felt despair creep into her skin. She would never see them again. They were gone.

No, she couldn't think like that. She hadn't even looked. They weren't gone! They must be around here somewhere.. alive.

Word Count- 327
Addressed- No one really
Mentioned- Lash, Jamia
Comments- I'll try to make a human table for Ala soon.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:08 pm

Jamia twisted around when she heard a small voice say a small "hey." She smiled softly up at the guy. "Hi" she said in a rough voice. "I'm Lash." Jamia opened her mouth to reply but paused when she heard a scratchy voice. "Hello?" It said, and Jamia was relieved to meet yet another survivor. However when she finally spotted the brown haired girl who let out the call she had fallen with a small cry of pain. She turned her attention back to the guy in front of her, outstretching her hand to him. "I'm Jamia. Mind giving me a hand"

She was probably scared more than anything. Cold, wet, wounded, and scared. Her usually pretty red hair was plastered to her face, coated in salt. Her eyes stung from the salt water and her head was throbbing. She had a certain determination to survive though. She knew her cell phone would be useless (even if it was still in her pocket) so they had to find some other way to get the attention of any plane over head or boat out at see.

If Lash chose to help her up, Jamia would proceed to make her way to the brown haired girl. She would see what she could do to help, get Lash to help. She wanted to live but more importantly she didn't want to be lonely on this island. Maybe after they got all healed up and maybe found all the survivors they could create a signal of some sort.

Word Count: 2586 Tagged: Lash, Alahya Wearing: Clicky

Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:36 pm

When Eren finally woke up, he wished he hadn't. As his blue eyes snapped open and welcomed the cruel beach scene, he wanted to close them and go back to sleep. Sleep seemed to numb the pain. He knew he couldn't just ignore problems as they came though. If he did he would get no where. He was aware of everything hurting, mostly on his right side. He doubted his leg and arm were still in tact for a second before he made a conscious effort to wiggle first his fingers, then his toes. He had to take small steps, but he also knew if he didn't hurry something bad could happen to Armin.

It was all kind of a blur to Eren. Him and his friend had planned on seeing the world together, getting out of their small town and exploring. The last thing he remembered was when the boat began to get bumpy, Armin and Eren had been eating lunch. He'd had to calm Armin and reassure him that the ship would be fine, but of course he was wrong. The ship went straight down and everyone in it did to.

He was worried sick about Armin, but he was convinced he'd be able to handle himself. Armin often didn't give himself very much credit. he always thought lowly of himself, like he was weak. Which is ridiculous. Armin had saved Eren's life countless times, Armin WAS strong. He was strong in a different way though.

Eren let out a soft sigh. He should get up and try to find Armim. "Armin!" he shouted out at last, tempting to get up. He managed to get on his hands and knees and crawl a little bit before the pain got to great and he collapsed. He just hoped Armin had heard him.

Word Count:
about 300 Tagged: Armin Wearing: Clicky

Back to top Go down
Lash
Main Group
Main Group
Lash

Character sheet

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:26 pm

Jamia, she introduced herself. Lash found himself wondering, as he reached out to this stranger and helped her up, why he did it. Literally, he'd known her for two minutes, but Lash was as casual about it if he had known her forever. But there wasn't much of a choice to it.

So Lash helped Jamia to her feet.
He followed her as she went to the source of the second voice, a brown- haired girl. With some alarm, Lash noticed the wound on her leg. He was suddenly aware of the blood streaming down his own arm.

No one could make it out of this unscathed. It was miracle they were alive. It made Lash wonder how many others were alive. If any.

Meanwhile...

Armin whimpered as pain blossomed from his nose. He carefully felt it, assuring himself he hadn't broken it. Blood dripped down onto his lips and Armin could taste it.

Armin!

He recognized the voice immediately. Eren! Armin was relieved to even just hear his friend. Armin curled into himself for a moment, wishing he didn't have to get up. It hurt.

Armin blinked blearily, watching the world spin. Nothing was in focus. Some other part of him recognized that he must've smashed his head on something. Concussion, he mind whispered. Armin didn't hear it.

I'll just sit up first, he decided. Start small. Sit up.
Ever so carefully, and quite slowly, Armin levered himself into a sitting position. One hand dug into the sand, as if holding onto the ground would stop the world spinning. With his other arm, he used his sleeve to wipe his bleeding nose. For a minute he pressed against his nose, trying to make the blood stop.

Armin knew he needed to figure out where Eren was. He had to be close; they'd been together when the crash had happened.
"Eren?" He called out hesitantly, his voice hoarse.

Mentioned: Jamia, Alahya, Eren || Addressed: Eren || Word Count: 320 || Notes: It's short, sorry, I was really scrambling for words.
Back to top Go down
Alahya
neutral
neutral
Alahya

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:49 pm

Alahya Whitefield
Alahya felt numb with pain, even though it was only her leg hurting. She could barely put weight on it. At least it wasn't broken. She knew that much. It was probably only the major gash, actually. Nothing wrong with the bone, except maybe a bruise. She knew that her face and arms were cut up as well, her new clothes caked with sand, blood, and salt. Her throat was dry. She needed a drink. 

Looking out at the others, she found her vision to be a tad clouded. Using her new makeshift "crutch," she made her way to them, trying to wipe the grime from her eyes. She only succeeded in making it worse. Coughing, she staggered slightly. It hurt so much.

The other two hadn't spoken, or so she thought. Heck, she couldn't hear them. Her ears were ringing so badly. She needed to lay down. Her head. The crash still hung in her mind. She could still hear the screams against the now calmness of the ocean waves. The water had so much blood. So much.

Alahya couldn't think, but she had to try to talk to these other people. "Are you.. hurt badly?" was all she could choke out of her dry throat.

Tagged: Jamia, Lash
Wearing: Clicky
Word Count: 207
Side Notes: Very short post, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Ayeria
Pirate
Pirate
Ayeria

Coins : 29

Character sheet
Mate/crush:
Canine age: 2.7 years

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:55 am

*2 months later*

Alexander sighed, it's been two months since the crash. He and the others managed finding a cave in the forest for cold or rainy nights, and a fresh water source.

His dark golden gaze rose to the gathering clouds in the sky before looking to his side where James was. "We should probably hurry, might storm soon." He twirled his precious spear in his hand before stabbing the bottom of it into the sand.

Kneeling down he rolled up his pant legs to just over his knees, wearing wet pants didn't sound very appealing to him at the moment. He easily unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off, dropping it on the warm sand.

He grabbed his spear and slowly walked into the cool, salty waters. He scared a few fish but once he got deep enough(sexualness) he stood absolutely still until they came back around him. Watching them all closely he noticed a rather large one that had been swimming near by, raising his spear he focused on the fish before quickly stabbing the water. He raised the spear from the water and grinned victoriously when the fish was raised out of the water also, it was flopping around and fresh blood stained the wood. "Ya gonna come in? Or just stand there?" He teased, throwing a grin back to the younger male.

Word count: 224 || Tagged: James || Clothes: Clicky

Last edited by Ayeria on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:34 am

sorry whoops I destroyed this post

Last edited by Jamia on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ayeria
Pirate
Pirate
Ayeria

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:41 am

"Dammit."
He smirked at him. "Don't be a poor sport." He let his gaze drift leisurely over the younger's body as he stripped his coat and shirt off. 'Hmph, I guess he's not bad looking.' He smirked to himself before his mind practically argued back with an 'Oh please you find him really attractive. You have since you met him.' He scowled slightly but ignored the thought and stabbed another fish.

"If we get rained on I'm blaming you."
"I can deal with that. Gives me a reason to suck up to you." (Or on ;D) He laughed at James' pitiful attempt at fishing, he had already speared three fish before the younger male finally came in the water. In all honesty he could hear the thunder before James but he didn't necessarily care, so what if there was a little rain. It wasn't until the few droplets of rain turned into almost pouring rain within seconds that he began to worry.

"Thanks a lot, now we're going to get rained on."
"Oh don't be a cry baby, besides, maybe you'll look hot with water dripping down you." He teased, his darkening gold eyes rolling over the boy's body to add emphasis to his statement. He stabbed another large fish before the pelting rain began to hurt the exposed skin on his body. He groaned, honestly it didn't seem like the rain was going to let up anytime soon unless mother nature was having some serious mood swings, rather than getting out like he'd wanted to he decided to try getting a couple more fish, while enjoying being able to watch the rain drops drip tantalizingly down the younger's body. He groaned inwardly and tore his eyes away so he would focus on spearing the fish rather than watching his companion. "We should go to the cave." He muttered after managing to get another fish or two.

Word count: 317 || Tagged: James || Clothes: Clicky

Last edited by Ayeria on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:17 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:54 am

"I can deal with that. Gives me a reason to suck up to you." James just snorted unhappily as he shifted uncomfortably and began to pull himself through the water. It was highly unsuccessful for James, but then again he was not a fisher. James if a fighter and proud to be one. "Oh don't be a cry baby, besides, maybe you'll look hot with water dripping down you." It was a simple harmless joking comment but of course James did not take it that way. Instead his face got on the verge of turning into a tomato. Even though he is 98% straight. "Shut up" he muttered softly and coughing awkwardly hoping his blush could be disguised as him just being worked up and angry.

"We should go to the cave." Alex had said and James nodded his head. "Okay. Seems like a good idea as long as you don't try to rape me seeing as you're brain has been diluted to a point you make suggestions that I may look hot all naked and exposed and wet." He raised an eyebrow suggestively at the older guy. "Ya big pervert" he said jokingly as he walked by him. He didn't quite walk completely past him though. Instead he found himself stopping beside him and smirking slightly, jumping up and wrapping his arms around Alex's neck so they both crashed into the water. Breaking the surface he laughed slightly.

"So" he said, his dialogue littered with small laughs. "Now that I'm soaking wet what do you think? Do I look smoking hot? Do ya think I can pick up some chicks like this?" He put his arms out to the side and smiled, his brown hair looking black as it was now all wet and sticking to his face rather than sitting in fluffy curls on the top of his head like it normally would. Kinda out of breath from being under water and laughing he pushed himself out of the water (using Alex's head as a surface) and began wading back through the water.

Word Count: 348
Tagged: Alexander
Wearing: Basically a black collared shit with a black coat

Back to top Go down
Ayeria
Pirate
Pirate
Ayeria

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:59 am

He couldn't help but laugh at the quiet "shut up" he received in response. He glanced over and couldn't help but laugh at how red his face was, he resembled that of a tomato, hell he rivaled the redness of an apple. "Aww you look so cute when you're blushing. I wonder how much I can make you blush." He made it a point to intentionally slap the younger on the ass with the end of his spear.

"Okay. Seems like a good idea as long as you don't try to rape me seeing as you're brain has been diluted to a point you make suggestions that I may look hot all naked and exposed and wet."
He coughed to cover a quiet groan from the thought. "Maybe I should, I'd make sure you like it so you can't say I raped you." He smirked, his darkened gold eyes locking on the other's blue eyes. He slid his tongue across his upper lip, then back across his teeth slowly. Concentrating on fishing was getting harder and harder with the suggestive thoughts he was having. "Ya big pervert." Oh if he only knew. Shaking his head slightly he tried to focus on the task at hand. "Only for you." He murmured with a smirk.

Before he knew what was going on he was suddenly crashing into the water, he pushed himself back to the surface quickly and gasped. He hadn't been expecting to be pulled into the water so he hardly had any time to hold his breath. He glared at the younger boy, but the glare quickly vanished when he looked at the soaked form in front of him. He had to admit, the water make him look sexy as hell.

"Now that I'm soaking wet what do you think? Do I look smoking hot? Do ya think I can pick up some chicks like this?" The boy spoke between laughs.
He growled lowly at the thought of the younger being with some chick but ignored the jealousy. He groaned as he was used as the brunette's push off surface. "Mmm, drop dead sexy. However, I believe I look better." He pulled himself out of the water and flipped his now soaked hair out of his face, only to have it fall back on his forehead much to his displeasure. He slowly made his way back to the shore, much to his pleasure he got the joys of seeing the boy's pants stick to his skin.

Word count: 417 || Tagged: James || Clothes: Clicky

Last edited by Ayeria on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:18 am

"Aww you look so cute when you're blushing. I wonder how much I can make you blush." James glared at the guy and shook his head in protest. "I am not!" he said loudly making it painfully obvious he was now avoiding having the guy see his face. However when he felt something smack his but he kinda jumped and swiftly turned his head to face Alex, his mouth gaping open. However he quickly shut it and gave a sort of nervous sounding laugh. "How cute" he said mockingly before turning away again.

"Maybe I should, I'd make sure you like it so you can't say I raped you." His breath sort of caught in his throat. He found it kinda pathetic he was actually thinking of another guy in such a way he was but he was and he ignored it to the best of his ability. "Even if I do like it it'll still be rape unless you have my consent" he smirked and shrugged his shoulders.

After the two had been knocked down and they were both surfaced, Alex replied to his question. "Mmm, drop dead sexy. However, I believe I look better." He scoffed and rolled his eyes. Although he could agree he did look quite good currently.. he wouldn't admit it. "As if, we all know I look 10X better and you probably want me on top of you right now" he gave him a wink before climbing out of the water. Walking over to his clothes he sighed. They were all wet and sandy now and he didn't have any wish to put them on. So instead he kinda just picked them up and carried them with him.

"I'm surprised the main group didn't yell at us for being on their turf" he said rolling his eyes. It was obvious he was trying to change the topic, but god he couldn't stop looking at Alex and how nice he looked right now. No matter how much James wished it wasn't true he could not deny he was totally attracted to this guy in the most romantic way.

Word Count: 358

Back to top Go down
Ayeria
Pirate
Pirate
Ayeria

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:45 am

He smirked at the denial but said nothing more. He shook his head once more, sending water droplets flying in the harsh winds that chilled his body as he got out of the now warmer-than-air water. Goosebumps spread out across his arms and chest, some were even present on his legs. He picked up his shirt from the sandy ground and grumbled in annoyance as the lighter tips of his hair began stabbing him in the eyes. The pelting rain wasn't helping either, it felt like a thousand needles were stabbing him relentlessly.

"For the record, I'd be on top." He smirked, and intentionally walked faster than the younger boy so he could scoop the brunette up in his arms in a hug from behind. While he had him in his arms he licked the back of his neck, ignoring the salty taste from the water. He nibbled a little before plopping him back down and walked toward the hollow log he stuffed his boots in acting like nothing had happened, or that it was the most natural thing in the world. He slipped his socks and boots on and quickly tied them. He went and picked up his spear with the several fish he caught still stuck on it before retreating to the forest edge to avoid the possible wrath of the younger brunette. Aside from the salty taste from the water he had to admit he tasted rather good.

"I'm surprised the main group didn't yell at us for being on their turf"
He thought about what he had said. Honestly he hadn't saw much of the main group in a while. "Eh, ain't saw much of the main group. Besides we could put on a show for them. I'll get your consent one way or another." He smirked and winked at the brunette before wiggling his eyebrows.

Word count: 310 || Tagged: James || Clothes: Clicky

Last edited by Ayeria on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:15 pm

"For the record, I'd be on top." James laughed softly and shook his head at the older guy. "Dream on lover boy" he said jokingly. he could hardly even believe he was having this conversation. James hadn't even ever liked a girl. Well he's liked them before but not in a way that he could imagine getting pushed up a wall and kissed. Getting sexually frustrated of her. No he's never liked anyone like that. At the most he'd thought "wow she's pretty." So maybe he'd never liked anyone before. Maybe it's just the way Alex is acting, maybe it making James long for sexual contact? But that would never explain why he was so hot and bothered over a boy.

Before he could react he was swooped and had the back of his neck licked. At first his blue eyes were wide open then they fluttered shut and he had to clench his jaws to avoid opening his mouth and letting out a soft noise of pleasure. Alex was making it real hard for James to act like a normal straight kid and not one who was totally turned on by a slightly older man. There was a bit of nibbling on his neck before the guy put him down and James was left with a feeling of guilt that he had actually liked that.

Even after Alex had walked on and put his shoes on James was left there standing awkwardly. He wasn't even sure if he was blushing anymore and somehow this embarrassment and awkward moment was converted to a sort of anger that Alex was making James look so pathetic and stupid. "Eh, ain't saw much of the main group. Besides we could put on a show for them. I'll get your consent one way or another." James huffed and gave him a firm punch to the shoulder. "Hey, don't do that again okay?" He opened he looked angry and sounded angry instead of slightly turned on and slightly confused.

Word Count: 337

Back to top Go down
Ayeria
Pirate
Pirate
Ayeria

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:31 pm

"Dream on, lover boy."
"Oh I have dreams of you every night baby." He put on a false suave voice acting like he was trying to woo the brunette. He burst out in a fit of laughter that turned into coughing from the cold. Chills racked his body and he began shivering relentlessly. "W-We should rreally hurry, b-before we get s-sick." He rubbed his arms roughly with his hands in hopes to rub some heat into them. "If we hurry we can gather some dry wood from the forest before everything gets soaked and start a fire to eat our fish." He couldn't even think to pick on the brunette about his reaction to the neck nibble.

"Hey, don't do that again, okay?"
He shrugged. "Yeah sure." He tugged on the already drenched white button up shirt in hopes to put a later between him and the rain as little help as it was. He ignored how it clung to his torso and he grabbed the hand of the boy, opting to drag him through the forest. While walking he spotted a couple small branches and logs, probably the work of the main group. He handed the spear of fish to James, "Here, take this." He picked up a couple of the logs hoping his shirt wouldn't make them too damp. Once he grabbed enough he continued on his way, prompting the younger to follow him or stand in the forest for the rest of the night.

Word count: 247 || Tagged: James || Clothes: Clicky

Last edited by Ayeria on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:20 pm

"Oh I have dreams of you every night baby." He glanced at him, smiling slightly and shaking his head as Alex's laughter broke into coughs. "W-We should rreally hurry, b-before we get s-sick." James nodded in agreement. "The last thing I need is to catch a cold." And so the two were off and into the forest, shivering and cold. Maybe if James wasn't a closeted gay he'd totally be close and comfortable with Alex trying to stay warm but alas the male was in denial and refused to believe he liked Alex.

"If we hurry we can gather some dry wood from the forest before everything gets soaked and start a fire to eat our fish." He nodded his head again. "I call dibs on not having to gut the fish" he scrunched up his nose at the thought of it. The deed no one wanted to do after hunting, preparing the meal decently. "Way to gross for a princess like me" he said sarcastically, giving an over exaggerated smile to Alex.

A few seconds more before Alex had grabbed James hand, guiding him through the forest and he didn't really object. It was just hand holding, it wasn't like Alex was pinning him down and aggressively making out with him. "Here, take this," Alex said, interjecting into James' thoughts. he obeyed and grabbed the spear, now holding both spears and his coat which was slung over one shoulder.

He then followed Alex through the forest until they found a nice little gave which James gladly took shelter in. He put the spears leaning against the wall of the slightly cramped cave. He layed his jacket on a rock and let Alex take care of cooking and starting the fire. "I'm not sure if it would be better to take my shirt off or leave it on. It's cold and wet with it on but without it on I don't know if it would be any colder. I wish I could go to the black rock and get clean clothes." He mumbled grumpily, knowing he was probably gonna catch a cold.

Word Count: 352

Back to top Go down
Ayeria
Pirate
Pirate
Ayeria

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:04 am

"I call dibs on not having to gut the fish"

He gave a forced chuckle, his body was starting to feel numb from the cold. He felt so cold that his chest felt like it should be collapsing in on itself and the chattering of his teeth could be heard over the pouring rain. "Y-You d-d-don't ha-ave to." He grinned at the younger despite his chattering teeth. The rain was starting to feel like icy needles against his skin. "R-Re-mm-mind m-me n-not to c-c-ome outin t-the r-r-rain. EVER."

"Way to gross for a princess like me."

Despite how cold he was he laughed -- in turn making his chest hurt but he couldn't help it. The fact that the brunette called himself a princess was just too amusing. "Y-You c-can b-be m-my p-pp-rincesss." He grinned at the brunette as they walked. He shivered again and looked up at the sky, it was becoming a dark grey - almost black.

Once they reached the small cave he dropped the wood and quickly stripped off his completely soaked shirt to get rid of the bone chilling feeling. He set up the wood in the center of the cave and easily started the fire with a couple of rocks. He dug into his pocket and pulled out his most precious item, his pocket knife. "G-Give m-me t-themm." He stuttered holding his hand out for the 'spears.'

"I'm not sure if it would be better to take my shirt off or leave it on. It's cold and wet with it on but without it on I don't know if it would be any colder. I wish I could go to the black rock and get clean clothes."

"T-Take y-y-our-r c-c-lothess off." He said as seriously as possible but couldn't help but chuckle. He took a deep breath and tried calming his shivering enough for him to talk a bit clearer. "I-If y-you keep t-them on y-you will g-gett s-sick." He figured they could put their clothes close to the fire to dry but at least keep their boxers on to make things less awkward for the younger of the two.

Word count: 354 || Tagged: James || Clothes: Clicky

Last edited by Ayeria on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:46 am

"R-Re-mm-mind m-me n-not to c-c-ome outin t-the r-r-rain. EVER." He laughed, "cold really gets to you doesn't it?" Of course James was cold, he was shivering like crazy and it felt like he had needles getting stuck into him but he wasn't as much of a wreck as Alex was.

"Y-You c-can b-be m-my p-pp-rincesss." James batted his eye lashes and gave a charming smile. "I'm the princess and your the frog" he said laughing. "Don't expect any kisses anytime soon though" he narrowed his eyes, knowing that if Alex acted anything like himself right now he'd try to convince him.

Sitting in the cave he watched Alex point to the spears. "G-Give m-me t-themm." James picked them up and handed them to him obediently, scooting closed to him as he did. Alex was now without a shirt and demanding James take his clothes off and well.. James did. Almost completely without complaining too. "Woah, slow down their buddy" he said laughing and unbuttoning his shirt and setting it down in front of him, then standing up to unbutton and unzip his pants and pull them off as well. Thats as far as he would go though. he was not going to sit naked beside Alex. And luckily Alex stayed in his boxers as well.

Word Count: 215
Wearing: Underwear

Back to top Go down
Ayeria
Pirate
Pirate
Ayeria

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:09 am

He simply nodded to the question about the cold. He's never been good with the cold, always preferred heat over anything. He welcomed the heat of the fire with open arms, though it kind of hurt. It was like being out in the snow for hours then coming inside and standing in a hot shower. The prickling feeling of the heat against ice cold skin. His skin was starting to go back to its normal color.
"Don't expect any kisses anytime soon though"

He smirked and wrapped a cold arm around the brunette's neck, pulling him close. "Oh why not, princess? I think I'd be the sexy pirate the princess falls in love with and decides to run off with." He pressed his lips against the younger's cheek in a sloppy kiss before pulling away and he stood up long enough to take off his pants, intentionally doing it quite slowly to see the reaction he could get out of the brunette.

He innocently returned to his seat and took the spears. He skillfully gutted the fish and got all the bones and nasty stuff out before stabbing the spear through them and propping them up over the fire. "Woah, slow down their buddy." He chuckled and watched the brunette strip, figuring it would be amusing to make the younger uncomfortable.

Word count: 221 || Tagged: James || Clothes: Clicky

Back to top Go down
Admin
Main Group
Main Group
Admin

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:42 am

"Oh why not, princess? I think I'd be the sexy pirate the princess falls in love with and decides to run off with." James laughed a little and shook his head and shivered at Alex's cold touch as he was pulled closer. "Well you did kind of kidnap me and take me to a suspiciously dark cave in the woods." He didn't so much mind the kiss on the cheek really but he could feel his cheeks and ears grow hot and they were probably a dull pinkish color. He really wished he would stop blushing but he just couldn't and it was making him frustrated with himself. Guys were not supposed to make him blush like that and he was sure his red face and awkwardness as he tried to hide the fact that Alex was actually really attractive. Trying to hide the fact that he really liked when Alex had picked him up and nibbled at the back of his neck, and fuck James' couldn't help but bring his eyes over Alex's body, the way his shirt was sticking to his chest and wet and see through and now he was hoping Alex hadn't noticed him staring. James was starting to face the truth he'd been denying.

Then Alex got up and began to take off all of his clothes and it just got worse. His eyes were shifting from the ground back up to Alex. It was hard not to get a little turned on, he was going slowly and wow James really wished he would stop that. He was trying real hard to be normal and straight. Never in his 21 years of life had he ever gotten worked up over a guy. He couldn't understand why now.

As James took off all of his clothes he couldn't help but notice Alex staring shamelessly and James wanted to act like he was somehow offended by this act but it was kind of a confidence boost. James wasn't fit in the least bit. He was like a string bean, super skinny and awkwardly long legs. Just seeing Alex through his shirt James could tell he was pretty built and well to have someone looking at him like they were interested as he took off his clothes was flattering of course but James actually might like Alex so it was even more flattering. Granted his face was bright red but he was flattered.

Word Count: 387
Wearing: Underwear

Back to top Go down
Ayeria
Pirate
Pirate
Ayeria

Character sheet
Mate/crush:

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 6:51 am

"Well you did kind of kidnap me and take me to a suspiciously dark cave in the woods."

He laughed, giving him a look that read 'really?' with a small smirk. "Oh really, I kidnapped you? I think you're a bit confused." He grinned, his eyes dancing with amusement, reflecting the burning colors of the fire quite nicely. "You willingly followed me here." He paused and looked out toward the rain. "I mean, if you want to go back out into the rain then be my guest." He chuckled again. He was having too much fun with this.

Glancing back over at the brunette he noticed the darkening of his cheeks. 'Oh? What's this?' He silently thought to himself, maybe all of this joking around was getting him somewhere. He had no problem admitting that he found the younger attractive, he'd thought that since the day they met after the crash. "Hmm... Judging by your reaction to me I really don't think you want to leave." He grinned slyly and slipped one of the fish off his spear and took a large bite out of it. He silently questioned what the younger's preferences were. He seemed sort of like the type that would be obnoxiously confused as to what he was feeling if he started having feelings for another guy.

"Are you going to eat, or just sit there daydreaming?" He grinned, elbowing the brunette gently before going back to his fish.

Word count: 244 || Tagged: James || Clothes: Clicky

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wreckage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wreckage
Page 1 of 1